Chapter 3

"woah!! it's so pretty here!!" hyeongjun says amazed by the beautiful scenery unaware that his friends are already by the school gates..

"hyeongjun-ah! hurry!! we still need to fill up some papers" jungmo shouts
hyeongjun jogs up to them and asks, "we still have more papers to sign???"

"yup so let's hurry and get in"
jungmo leads the group to the principals office which was easily located by him because his father used to work in zoul

they quickly filled a form in the principals officer which would sort you with someone to be your roommate which is usually helpful to finding your soulmate cause there's a chance you'd be paired up! so you basically have no choice but to follow this system..

the 4 boys then leaves the principals office going to the ongoing first assembly which they were late to by 10 minutes

"-which is why you HAVE to find your soulmate as soon as you possibly can! any questions?"
nobody raised their hands
"okay.. so now im gonna talk about how the soulmate system works since most you probably dont know yet"
the guy who seems like a teacher goes towards his laptop to pull out a presentation he prepared for the first assembly..

"people are born with flowers in their hearts,, it's a gift and a curse given to us.. a curse because for one we keep coughing out flowers and blood.. and a gift for it gives us a soulmate who we would love for eternity.. there are a billion kinds of flowers with all different kinds of ways to communicate or interact with your soulmate.. but only you and your soulmate are allowed to know what flower you own in your heart and what signs you have..
if you reveal it to someone who isn't your soulmate your bond will break and you'll end up,, well just like what i said earlier.. there are signs which can write or do something similar but dont even think about writing something super obvious,, cause once again THAT will BREAK your bond..
it's up to you on how you'll use your sign to give clues to your soulmate but be aware that some clues violates the soulmate rule system! so be very very careful!! i also want you all to remember that this camp may be made to find your soulmate but it's still a academy so you have to study and do what you usually do in academies.. please always cooperate with school staffs and try to make friends on the way! enjoy your 5 months stay here in zoul! i hope we get to help you find your soulmate!!"

claps were booming in the auditorium after the assembly.. some people were already standing up when the principal came in all of a sudden
the principal walks and stands on the stage looking around as if he's scanning each student like a robot

"good afternoon zoul students.. before you leave i would like to announce the roommates" the principal says looking at the clipboard on his hands

"dorm 01.. kim kijung, ahn wonho, kang yuchan, song juyeon, and park jaehwan"

"dorm 02.. seo-"
*a few minutes later*

"dorm 09.. kang minhee, song hyeongjun, koo jungmo, keum donghyun, and hwang yunseong"

"woah we're all together!! keumdong looks at the other three in shock
"hmm hwang yunseong,, why does that name sound so familiar.."
minhee ponders
"hi.." a tiny voice suddenly says behind minhee making him jump a little
minhee turns around with shock in his eyes..
.
.
.
rose;
a pair of these flowers can write anything in the sky no matter the time but only once per day