Wet Dreams

(Author's Note: After a couple months and a couple requests, we now we return to our regularly scheduled programming of the smutty (mis)adventures of Billie's spouse.)

I awaken to the morning light and the sound of Billie's sweet whimpering, rolling over to see his precious face turned into his pillow. He whimpers again, making the delicious sound he typically makes when he's lost deep in sweet dreams. Unable to resist his sexy innocence in this moment, I gently run my fingers through his fluffy black hair before sliding my hand down his back to his butt. A gentle squeeze there fails to elicit any response, so I slide my hand around to the front, where I am met with hot wetness. Aww, is my baby having a good dream about me? Then I notice the smell. Uh oh. Not such a good dream. I nudge Billie's shoulder.

Me: "Billie, wake up. You just wet the bed." He still doesn't stir, so I nudge a little harder. "Billie, you just peed the bed." One big green eye flutters open, followed by the second. Then, realizing he's wet, Billie sits bolt upright. 

Billie, softly: "Oh no." He glances over at me sheepishly, blushing hard (and he's so damn cute when he's blushing). "I'm so sorry," he says gently. "Did I pee on you?"

Me, smiling: "Nope. I'm dry."

Billie: "I can't believe this. I haven't done this in years."

Me, a little facetiously: "It's OK. I mean, I was kinda getting used to having a dry bed, but don't feel bad."

Billie, pulling a little of his own trademark sass: "You're one to be talking about a dry bed."

Me: "True, but that's why we put the plastic cover on under the sheets. Between me squirting and you pissing, we had to protect the mattress. So at least clean-up will be easy." 

Billie: "I just can't believe this happened again. I feel awful. I'm a freaking grown man still pissing the bed."

Me: "These things happen. You're human. It was an accident. It happens to everyone--even rockstars." I put my arm around Billie's shoulders and give a squeeze, and he snuggles his head against my shoulder. After a moment he speaks again.

Billie: "We better clean this up." He pushes down the bed covers, revealing the yellow puddle on the white sheets. He peels off his pajama pants and tosses them into a hamper in the corner, and then the two of us pull the sheets off the bed and place those in the hamper too. All the while, I can't help but notice Billie's butt cheeks and junk peeking out from below the hem of his T-shirt. Combined with his continued blushing, it's a very hot picture. 

Me: "We need to clean you up too." I run my hands down his back and onto his bare ass, and he knows what I have in mind. We step into the adjoining bathroom, where we remove the rest of our clothes and then get into the shower together.

"Time to wash all the pee off," I say as I squirt some of Billie's body wash into my hand and rub it onto his now hardening penis. He wraps his arms around me as I lather him and begins kissing my ear. After rinsing off, he steers me into the corner of the shower. I prop myself against the wall as we kiss passionately, the hot water beating down on us. Billie then moves to kissing my breasts, and I spread my legs a bit, being careful to stay propped against the wall. Billie slips his hands under my butt, locking his fingers together to support me as he slides into me. We grind against each other, the pleasure heightened by the slipperiness of our soap-covered bodies. The sensation is overwhelming (see what I did there LOL?); I soon feel myself about to climax and can tell Billie is close too. My knees begin to buckle, but Billie holds me tight so I don't fall, and we climax together. After the pleasure fades, Billie speaks again.

"Wow, I think I need to piss the bed more often," he whispers in my ear with a sassy giggle. 

Me, squeezing his butt: "I wouldn't try it--but what the hell, you know I'll still love even if you do."