Long-deserved update

So.

I've been gone.

A long time.

Honestly, I don't know where to start this, but I'll try to get to the point as quickly and concisely as I can.

At the beginning of this (school) year, I had a lot of work to finish and not a lot of time. As the months passed, however, I lost a lot of passion for writing this story. Eventually, I stopped working on it. It's been almost a full year since I updated this story, and honestly I really want to keep going with this.

So what's up? I'm not certain just yet. I still don't have a lot of passion for writing this story, but I can promise you that I will come back to it. I just need motivation. I've started a workout routine, I'm dieting, I'm working on myself as a person and trying to increase my motivation. Hopefully I'll have enough of it to write another chapter before the end of the summer. I thank each and every one of you for sticking through these tough times, and for supporting me all the way. This story will NOT be put on hiatus, as I am going to work on it. I just don't know when.

I will update this book again when I'm working on the second chapter, and then once that releases the "update" chapters will be deleted.

Once again, I thank you all for staying supportive of me and hopefully you all have been taking care of yourselves throughout these tough times.

-Quantum