🎆What you do on fourth of july 🎆

Okay I know In fairy tail there is no " Fourth of July " but In this scenario just say there's a holiday of something where they shoot off fireworks.

🔥Natsu Dragneel🔥 - you spent most of your day celebrating with the guild, but then at night you and him were running through the east firsts together so find the tallest tree Happy was with Carla of course. Once you and him found the tallest tree he climbed it and then he helped you climb it and he held you close and you both watched the fireworks.

❄️Gray Fullbuster❄️ - you and Team Natsu spent the whole day messing around outside with your magic and it was amazing and so fun Natsu acted as a dragon and chased you and Lucy around Erza acted as a knight that would slay the Dragon kinda like their stage play they did but it was more fun because you guys got to be yourselves without having someone telling you what to do and nobody was actually watching. Then gray built an ice castle and you all were together on the balcony and you all watch the fireworks together.

☀️Sting Eucliffe☀️ - Sting took you shopping and got you whatever you wanted, and then he brought you to a wonderful restaurant. He made today all about you. He asked Rogue to cover for him so he could spend the day with you and he agreed of course. He then took you to the magic castle! You danced and you ended up getting to spend the night there together. Then while you and him were watching the fireworks together he said some very sweet things " (Y/n, I want you to know I love you, I'm sorry I don't get to spend all that much time with you because of me being guild master and all that. But I want to be with you forever so, I got us these. " he got you promise rings! You tackled him in a hug and kissed him which turned into more. ;-;

🌑Rogue Cheney🌑 - YOU BOTH LOST FROSCH! You ended up finding her/ him ( not exactly sure which gender frosch is ) hiding under a bucket and the poor bean was shaking and scared from the fireworks. So you and Rogue took frosch home and snuggled together and you gave frosch some noise cancelling earmuffs so he/she won't be so scared.

⚡️Laxus Dreyar⚡️ - you and evergreen went shopping! It was so fun and lots of laughs together you and the thunder legion were all together at a bar drinking and laughing but then they left you asked where they were going and then they didn't respond you were confused then he took you to a beautiful cherry blossom tree while fireworks were being shot up in the beautiful sky and he said that he wants to marry you but just not right now so he Gave you promise rings!!! :D how sweet of him!!

🔩Gajeel Redfox 🔩- Gajeel isn't one for much celebrating. But since you kept bugging him, and you were too adorable to resist he just took you out to watch fireworks together. But for being so cute earlier he punished you..

🖤Zeref 🖤- you and zeref were on an island and he's a shy bean so you used your magic and made your own fireworks he thought they were so beautiful. And to have the person he loves most right by his side he was so happy and then you cuddled under a tree.

💙Jellal Fernandez💙 - Erza came over to crime Sorcière! You and her are actually best friends. You, her, Angel, and Meredy all shot off fireworks and jellal and the other boys watched and jellal smiled at you but he was kinda shy so Erza gave him a push... LITERALLY. She pushed him on top of you and he ended up kissing you with fireworks still going off Meredy took a picture and giggled and everyone laughed.

♌️Loke/leo♌️ - Loke took you shopping and he made today all about you! He took you to such a fancy restaurant and you thought everything was perfect he didn't flirt with anyone that day only you.

OKAY I would just like to point out for Stings scenario I got the idea from @RedPandaOtaku please go check them out their work is amazing! I just wanted to mention that's where I got the idea from and thanks for reading everyone!! I really appreciate it! Have an amazing day/night