You have a nightmare pt. 1

this was requested by  @JessyIfrath so thanks for the request! on with the scenario!

( just letting you all know some of these events in the scenarios don't go with the actual series' story but i just made it to go with it for the thoughts of the reader i hope you get what i mean by that )

🔥Natsu Dragneel 🔥- you and Natsu has fallen asleep  next to each other like you would every night. Next thing you know You felt yourself starting to have a dream.

Y/N POV

i realized i was in a dream in a dark area. I smelled something, it wasn't a good smell either if it was the smell of blood. I followed the sent and i saw a glass like material. behind it i saw my worst nightmare The guild was in ruins, All my friends were dead there was blood everywhere. and i saw Natsu being stabbed and beaten repeatedly by members of a dark guild. Natsu was trying to resist and stop them but it did nothing. At this point i was banging on the glass Screaming at the top of my lungs " NO NO! " " STOP IT! DON'T HURT HIM  PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU " as they continued to stab and beat him " I SWEAR ONCE I GET THROUGH THIS GLASS ILL KILL YOU " Natsu stopped resisting and they all stopped beating him because Natsu had stopped breathing. He was Gone, I was crying i can't stand seeing his lifeless body beaten and all my friends from the guild dead around him. It was the worst thing that i'd ever seen, it all felt so real. Meanwhile.

Natsu POV

I started opening my eyes and i looked to see Y/N was crying and moving around a lot in their sleep. I started Shaking them and calling their name i couldn't stand seeing them like this. " Hey! Y/n! Y/n! wake up! "

Y/n POV

i felt my eyes flutter open to Natsu shaking me and i couldn't help but tackle him into a big hug and bury my face into his chest and i sobbed but this time it was happy crying. i was so relived he was okay. " Y/n, what happened?! Are you okay?! " you just stuttered out a reply " i-i had a nightmare... e-everyone in the guild were dead... and y-you w-were being beaten.. in front of me... i couldn't help you... " you started crying more at the thought of what you'd seen. He took off his scarf and wrapped it around your neck lightly and he pulled you close. " well, i'm okay aren't i Y/n. It was just a nightmare, it can't hurt you, I'll keep you safe.

❄️Gray Fullbuster❄️-  Gray and you fell asleep together on the couch, he was of course in nothing but his underwear

Your POV

you saw it, a demon, deliora. You were back on the island with Lyon, Lucy, Erza, Gray. Deliora was alive and it was starting to destroy the island you started shaking and your sister Erza grabbed your arm and started pulling you along with lucy, Natsu, and happy You stopped and yelled " ERZA WERE FORGETTING ABOUT GRAY! " she realized hat she did forget Gray, you pulled away from her and ran toward the temple and yelled for gray and Lyon to stop fighting because Deliora was Destroying the island. Grays eyes widened when he saw you " Y/n! you have to get off the island now! " Tears had started to escape your eyes " NOT WITHOUT YOU GRAY! " Deliora had destroyed the top of the temple and Gray got into a stance which you knew as " Iced Shell " You yelled " GRAY NO DONT DO IT! " he had used iced shell on deliora and you ran to him before  he fully disappeared and the last words he said were " I love you Y/n..." you were on the ground sobbing.

Not Your POV

Gray woke up due to feeling something wet on his chest, when he saw you were crying he got so shook he fell off the couch and landed on top of you. You woke up and Your face turned a bright red. " G-Gray?! why are you on top of me?! " He blushed " w-well why are you crying?! " " i hada nightmare, but I'm okay now but get off meeeee! " your face was so red, your face rivaled your sister Erzas Scarlet hair. He just ruffled your hair " well as least you stopped crying " he kissed your forehead. You both decided to go on a date tomorrow and make it a wonderful day.

☀️Sting Eucliffe☀️ - Sting spooned you and lector was laying right above your head sleeping with you and sting.

Y/N POV

( just letting you all know i know this isn't how the story went i just changed it for a nightmare to explain how terrible the master was if you get what i mean ;-; ) i opened my eyes to see the hotel that Sabertooth had stayed in during the Grand Magic Games. I never knew what to hotel looked like inside but it was huge. Sting and rogue were standing in front of that terrible Guildmaster they had. I've heard so many things about him and how terrible he was. He yelled at Sting and rogue for being weak and how they couldn't beat Natsu and Gajeel. Lector was objecting saying that they tried their best. But when Their master was about to blast Lector sting jumped in the way and took the hit. My eyes widened, Did that really just happen. i fell to my knees and cried, and cried I loved Sting and lector so much they mean so much to me but what would i do without sting and what would lector do without sting. It wasn't right...

meanwhile..

Not your POV

Lector has woken up because he heard your silent cries, he looked at you concerned, Lector had grown to become such great friends with you and now considered you family he hated seeing you sad. he got up and started shaking Sting, lector didn't know was to do in this situation but Sting might. When sting started waking up he said " Sting... Y/n's crying in their sleep- " At that moment just hearing that you were crying his eyes shot open wide and he started to wake you up. " Y/n, Y/n... come on.. wake up! " Your eyes shot open  and you sat up only to bump heads with sting " oww.. s-sorry sting " he groaned in pain but then shook it off and asked " are you okay? Lector said you were crying in your sleep " " yeah Y/n are you okay " Lector put his paw on top of your hand and you smiled at him. " yeah I'm okay just a silly nightmare is all. " sting pulled you onto his lap and cuddled you and lector was right next to you still with his paw on your hand the entire time and you all went back to sleep together peacefully. ( btw your exceed was sleeping in another room lmao )

🌑Rogue Cheney🌑 - ( i hope you dont mind i used the same dream as stings scenario but with rogue. but i changed it a little bit ) You and rogue were snuggling underneath rogues cape and you were holding Frosch close to you and he held on to you and rogues arms were wrapped around both of you.

Y/N POV

i opened my eyes to see the hotel that Sabertooth had stayed in during the Grand Magic Games. I never knew what to hotel looked like inside but it was huge. Sting and rogue were standing in front of that terrible Guildmaster we had. a shiver went down my spine just seeing his face again. He yelled at Sting and rogue for being weak and how they couldn't beat Natsu and Gajeel. Lector was objecting saying that they tried their best. After Lector had been blasted you hated seeing that sight again it was terrible you loved the little exceeds Frosch and Lector they always made you smile. You watched Frosch start to cry and mumble " lector... is dead.. " remember these thoughts hit you like a brick. When you wanted to move toward little Frosch you couldn't move you were paralyzed. You watched the Master Turn toward Rogue and Frosch and he blasted at Frosch but Rogue was holding frosch tightly towards his chest so he got hit too. You instantly wanted to move you couldn't so you screamed and cried to Rogue and Frosch but they weren't there.

Not your POV

Frosch had woken up due to your crying and he poked your face an said " Y/n.. wake up.. " it made him sad to see you so distressed. You ended up waking up due to Frosch crying because you were sad you sat up and whispered " F-Frosch what's wrong? Why are you crying? " He jumped at you and wrapped his tiny arms around your neck and said " Frosch saw you crying.. So Frosch woke you up " you smiled at little frosch being there for you and caring for you. Rogue ended up waking up and he heard everything you and Frosch said. He wrapped his arms aroun dyour waist and pulled you and frosch back down close to him " it's okay now Y/n and Frosch.. " you giggled and frosch said " fro thinks so too " you all snuggled back under his cape and fell asleep with no more nightmares! and frosch was still holding onto you and was smiling while sleeping.

 HEY HEY HEY EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM NOT DEAD YET! thanks for the request and btw jsut remember requests are open and i can do everything except smut ;-; thanks for  reading tho!

~author-chan