"Take Care of Yourself Skeppy"

Zak's POV

It was time to start streaming. Dave helped me set up the settings for the stream, as it has been a long time since I last did. Dave patted my back and walked away once he helped set it up. I had the minecraft cow hidden in my lap that Darryl gave me.

Darryl was missing from my stream.

I sighed and messed with my hair a bit. It has been awhile since I had a haircut. My hair looked messy, but my fans weirdly liked my hair like this. Oh well.

I hovered over the stream button, waiting for.. something I couldn't quite place. I didn't feel ready, but it was time, so I clicked the button.

For the first few seconds, I stared into the camera with a big fake smile silently and checking to see if I was live. Everyone in chat was spamming "HI SKEPPY" and "14." I took the stream link and posted it to twitter and the community tab because this was an important stream.

I said hello to everyone and turned my donations on. I sometimes turn them off, but people had a lot to say to me I'm assuming. Everyone then went to spamming hearts.

"Hello guys. It's been awhile. I guess we're just going to talk a bit, and maybe play some Minecraft? I don't know. I'm a terrible streamer," I said. "Well any-"

A ten dollar donation popped up.

"Hi Skeppy. Badboyhalo meant a lot to us too. I can't imagine how you feel. Take care of yourself Skeppy, your health is important ❤❤"

My eyes watered reading that but I smiled harder, "Thanks! That's really nice of you. It has been.. difficult. Being with Dave and the others has been really good for me though." I responded, "Well anyway. I think most of you know I moved in with Technoblade, Tommy, Wilbur, and Clay, but in case you don't know, that's where I am now. We all live in Dave- err Techno's house. He's been really kind by allowing me here," I said.

A 100 dollar donation popped up and my jaw dropped. I couldn't respond with words and kept doing random shocked noises.

"Skeppy! I know money won't help you feel any better without bbh, but I wanted to give you some kind of gift. Take care of yourself," The donation said.

"Wh- what. Huh. What. Dude. Are you... are you sure? Thanks so much. Seriously. You didn't have to do that. I don't.. don't know what to say. I should act normal okay-," I said.

A two dollar donation popped up.

"Skeppy, did you get my letter through Techno's PO box? I drew a picture of you and everyone in techno's house."

"Yeah I really liked the letter and picture! It was good. I read everything that came in from the PO Box. I felt kinda awkward about it, as it's Dave's PO Box and not mine. Techno didn't mind it, but I think soon I'll open my own PO Box too. But thank you guys for all the fan art and letters and gifts and stuff. I read and opened everything."

A 1 dollar donation popped up the screen.

"I'm sad Skeppy. I preferred badboyhalo over you. I miss him."

I frowned at that donation, "Well I preferred Bad too. That's just.. not something I.. I would say to someone."

Two dollar donation popped up.

"Call Technoblade in here!"

"Call Techno? I can if you want. I'll get Techno real quick," I walk away and holler for Dave.

Dave came into the laundry room and stood a bit off camera. He said hello to everyone and the chat started to spam blood.

"They wanted to say hi to you," I said and smiled.

"Well hello," Dave said and then tried to whisper to me, "Don't be too loud tonight. Tommy has to go to school in the morning."

Everyone still heard him and started to spam about how they're surprised Tommy goes to school still.

"Quiet? He's probably going to end up streaming tonight," I laughed.

"Well anyway, thanks for inviting me on but I am recording for a war of... potatoes," He said and ran away.

The chat was freaking out and I couldn't stop laughing. Dave couldn't stop whispering about potatoes and stuff like that when I asked if he wanted to watch a movie. The only breaks he took from potato farming was bickering with Clay.

Dave is a cool guy.

A 1 dollar donation popped up on screen.

"You and bbh were both faggots. He deserved to die anyway. I don't feel sorry for you at all," The Donation said.

"That is unnecessary. Why waste a dollar on being a terrible person? With that, it's time to probably end my stream. Thank you all for coming. I love you guys. Maybe we'll do daily streams? I don't know," I said.

The chat started to spam "Ignore that Skeppy" and "WTF" as well as "We Love You." One last donation popped up telling me to take care, and with that I ended my stream.

I put my hands to my face and just stood there breathing heavily at my desk. That donation really upset me. It reminded me of my family and made me remember the blood pouring out of Darryl. I cried silently to not wake up Tommy or anyone.

I feel a tight hug from behind and see Darryl from the corner of my eyes, but then he vanishes as well as the hug.

"Stop haunting me," I whimper and cry more.

Eventually I dragged myself to the couch and slept with the minecraft cow close to me once I stopped crying.