I Love Her

Oh by the way sorry if some of my grammar is off. But here we goooo! And I'm sorry it's really short. The next chapter will be longer!
Hannahs pov:
I heard a knock at the door and practically ran to answer it. I invited Grace over to film some videos and watch movies.
"Hello there Farto." She said. I always got goosebumps when she said that.
"Hey yourself Smellbig." I replied, trying to act cool. I've loved Grace for a while now and I hate myself for it. I know she's straight and will never like me like that and I don't want to ruin our friendship so I kept it all to myself and I always try to not think about it when I'm around her.
"Farto? Earth to Farto!" She waved her hand in my face. Fuck I was staring at her.
"Sorry, zoned out." I said.
"Wanna help me film for DailyGrace?" She asked.
"Yeah then we can shoot mdk." I said. I gotta stop staring at her. But she's so beautiful.
Graces pov:
We filmed for DailyGrace then for mdk. I didn't really want to I just wanted to watch some movies and cuddle up with Hannah. I never told her but I really like her. I don't know how she'd react or if she'd even feel the same way so I never said anything.
"I'll get the alcohol!" I shouted.
"Okay Smellbig." She said.
I sat back down with Hannah and I felt like tonight had to be the night to tell her how I feel.
"Hannah?" I asked.
"What's up?" She asked.
"I have to tell you something, pretty important." I said. I started feeling dizzy. I shrugged it off.
"Go for it." She said while taking a sip of wine.
After that, everything went black.