That's It?

THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS THAK YOU SO MUCH OKAY LETS DO THIS
Hannahs pov:
Grace continued eating her pancakes with her makeup ruined. I didn't care, I thought she looked better without it.
"I'm gonna go fix my makeup." She said.
"Why? We're staying in." I asked.
"I wanna look good for you." She said
"You already look beautiful baby." I said.
"Awwwww. Okay I won't put on makeup." She smiled.
"Yayyy!!!" I clapped. She laughed and kissed me.
"I love that you love me for who I am." She said.
"Same here babe." I said while holding her hand. We finished breakfast and Mamrie texted us.
Hey guys wanna help me shoot ydad?

Yeah sure. Be over in an hour.

"Should we tell her?" Grace asked.
"Yeah if you want." I replied. We got in the car a half hour later.
"I'm nervous, Han." She said.
"Don't be, its Mames. She'll love us together." I said, unsure. A few minutes later we got to Mamries.
"Hey guys I was just about to start." Mamrie said.
"We have something to tell you." Grace said.
"Okay. Let's sit." Mamrie said.
"So I'll just say it. Grace and I are dating." I said.
"That's it? I thought you were gonna tell me Grace got pregnant." Mamrie said. We all laughed.
"Are you really? I'm so happy for you guys! Group hug." Mamrie said. We got in the group hug and filmed ydad.
Mamries pov:
Wow. They're dating. This isn't good. For one, Grace is gonna fuck Hannah over. I know it. I'm really jealous because HartSquared should be together and they're gonna probably wind up kicking me out of the trinity. Ugh my mind is racing. I have a plan how to break them up though.

OH SHIT MAMRIE'S ACTUALLY EVIL! Sorry this was a short chapter BUT I GOT GRACE AND HANNAHS BOOK I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT OMGGGG.