:D Chapter 2!!!

Chapter 2 ♥♥♥xxx

(♥♥MAY♥♥)

Clayton and I hung out a few times at each other houses. We got along really well, and I think it was going somewhere. He really cared, and I could tell.

I went to get in the shower, but got a call from Clayton. I answered.

“Hey May! What’s up?” He asked. I grabbed my towel.

I smiled, “Oh nothing. Why, do you want to get together again today?” I asked.

He paused, “Well, I was wondering…” I could hear him swallow, but he continued, “If you wanted to go out tonight!” He said all at once.

I covered the phone, and screamed. I jumped up and down. I uncovered the phone, “Yes I would love to! I have to take a shower… When are you coming?” I asked walking into the bathroom.

“I could come in an hour. Is that long enough?” He asked. I tried to undress, with the phone in my hand.

“Uh, yeah! That sounds great! Formal?” I thought of what I could wear.

He paused, probably thinking of where we could go, “Casual. I want it to be simple.” He said smoothly.

I got all my clothes off, and turned the shower on, “Okay, cool! Can I have a hint?”

He quickly replied, looked like he has something in mind. “Let’s just say… That it’s dessert.  I guess that is ‘hint’ enough.” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Oh, okay! Yum, I can’t wait! See you soon!” I said.

“Okay! Bye!” I smiled, and hung up.

I climbed in the shower, washing my hair with my favorite shampoo, Garnier Fructis. I rinsed it out, and used my Bath & Body works body wash. I hopped out, drying off. I blow-dried my hair, and straitened it. I put my powder foundation on. I applied a light purple eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

I transferred all important things to a small purse, and got dressed. I put on some skinny jeans, grey cami, and leather jacket. I slipped on my flats, and grabbed my purse. I slid my phone in my back pocket, and went downstairs and plopped down on the couch. I took my phone out of my pocket, and checked my email, Facebook and Twitter. I had just about five hundred new emails, but they were mostly junk. I got up and grabbed a soda and snack form the kitchen and made my way back to the sofa.

I heard a light knock on the door. I ran over and flew the door open. It turned out to be my mum. She came in, and put her purse on the counter.

“Why, honey! You look nice! And you are using a purse?” She said, looking at my outfit. I sat back down on the sofa, “Oh yeah, I have a date tonight!” I smiled.

She ran over to me and hugged me, “Oh Hun, that’s great! With whoooo?” She questioned, staring into my eyes, like I had done something bad.

I rolled my eyes, “Mom, it’s just Clayton. It will be fine.” I reassured her. She let go of me, and smiled, “Okay sweetie. But… just stay safe.” And with that, she went into the kitchen.

I got back on my phone. Another knock on the door! I ran to get it, and Clayton embraced me in a hug. When we broke apart, he said hello to my mum, and gave her a hug. He opened the door for me, but ran ahead to open the car door, also. I climbed in his Dodge Charger.

This was gonna be a fun night.

(♥♥LOUIS♥♥)

I walked up the sidewalk, to the wooden door. May’s house.

As I knocked on the door, I noticed a sleek Dodge Charger driving down the road. I wondered who it was, because the last time I was here, no one owned a car like that.

I waited a minute after knocking, but no one came. I knocked again. My phone vibrated.

Haz: Boo! Where are you? <3xxxx, Haz

I quickly replied to Harry’s text, smiling. We were all so close, I was glad to know he cared.

Lou: I am at an old friend’s house. I will be back tonight. <3xxx, LOU

I walked down the street, into town. I decided to look around, pulling my hoddie up. I walked in a few shops, looking around.

A girl walked by, looking at me. I thought she knew who I was, but I guess not. I kept walking for about another hour. By then, I was starving. I walked past an ice cream parlor, and peaked inside.

The bell rang when I came in, drawing attention. A few people looked, but didn’t care. I put my head down even further. I walked up to the counter and ordered cookie dough. I sat one of the small, circular tables.

I looked around. There was a family here, and a couple in the corner. I remembered when May and I used to get ice cream. And the summer when I shoved her face in it, and she went to get napkins, she dumped the rest on my head.

I watched them for a minute, trying to figure them out. They weren’t holding hands, or leaning in…

But then I realized… That’s May!

Tears came to my eyes when I saw her with him. I could see the look in their eyes, that they were more than friends. She looked so great tonight, showing it was a date. A ton of questions came to mind. How long has this been going on? What is he doing? Does she like him?! –They all rushed through my head at once.

I stared to get up to yell at him for taking my Meme (nickname), but realized…

She didn’t know I loved her.

But as I got up and made my way over, I stopped.

I heard her say, “I think I want to get a job here. It’s so cool…”…

I have an idea.