01|| what do you want? / 무엇을 원하세요?

- "yo! i'm back~" hanyu said in a cute manner, running towards you. you both were enjoying the night, having a little picnic around 6:30pm. he went inside for a moment because he got you both some snacks and drinks.
- you looked in the purple sky, deep in your thoughts when his voice startled you. "you seem so deep in your thoughts, mind sharing?" he said as he stared in your deep brown orbs, waiting for your answer.
- "hmm, just thinking about a lot of stuff.." you said as hanyu held your hand in his while staring at your face. "uh, i wanna tell you something." you raised your eyebrow, returning the favor of staring. "what do you want?"
- "what?" you laughed, confused. "does it not sound.. serious?" he said, lowkey disappointed but he still smiled. "oh, oof. well i don't really have anything in mind, i'm willing to accept the way i'll be going through.. why have you asked?"
- hanyu sighed as he said out the words, "just say the word, i'll even pick out the stars just for you."
- "well.." you stared at his eyes. you liked him, even loved him at some point. you weren't ready to be with him, yet you also couldn't bear to lose him. "to be completely honest.."
- "i just want this night to last. i want to hold your hand and never let go."