Live Forever Young

A/N

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my first story Live Forever Young! Hope you enjoy

" Please guys it isn't going to be as bad as you think!" I told my best friends while i was telling them about the tickets I got from a contest 

" Okay fine I'll go but if it sucks I'm not listening to your ideas again " One of my best friends Zach said. 

" You know I love them! Of course I'm going to go!" Brooke exclaimed.

" Well we did write a Halloween book about them once so I want to meet them in real life so I know what they are like so we can write a better story next time!" Ashley said very excitedly!

" Everyone else is going so I guess I have to go too." Cole replied.

" Great I'll give you the tickets in the morning! We are going to have to leave early on Tuesday if we want to get to Seattle in time!" I mentally high fived myself after I got my friends to agree to go. We are going to one of the best bands ever concert. ONE DIRECTION! I won 7 tickets for their concert from a contest on Crash FM. Crash FM is one of my favorite radio stations ever. I gave the other 2 tickets to my parent's friends kids, Melissa and Kayla. Zach, Brooke, Ashley, Cole, and I live together in one house with Brooke's parents. Melissa and Kayla live across the street with their mom. My best friends and I all live together. We have been friends since elementary school. We live together because some of our parents died and the others lost custody of us. We got adopted by Brooke's mom in 6th grade. We are all happy now. We all get an allowance of $10 a month. We had to move into a bigger house because Brooke's old house was too small. We usually don't get many presents for Christmas because Brooke's parents don't have enough money to get a lot of presents. We all try to save up our money.

---------------- 

Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter isn't technically a chapter because I'm just describing everyone that is going to show up in chapter 1 - 3