Chapter 8 wait what?

Dallas & Devon's POV ( they think alike) a/n (dallas's speaking and thoughts will be in italics while devon's won't)

Where is Zach? He has been gone for a whole day now and I'm starting to worry. Where is Zach? The last person to see him was Zayn. Maybe we should ask Zayn if Zach looked suspicious. Zach just brought the stuff from Rain forest cafe to Zayn and left. Maybe we should ask Zayn if Zach seemed different. Dallas and I walked down the hall into Zayn's room. He gets his own room because Harry and Louis shared one room and Niall and Liam shared the other.

I knocked on the door. " Anyone home?" I asked. " Coming!" Someone replied. It was Zayn. " Zayn did Zach seem different when he gave you the rain forest cafe stuff?" I asked.

Kinda. He slammed the door right after he gave me the stuff but I don't know why he slammed it." Zayn told me

" Wait, do you have the phone tracking app?" I asked Zayn.

" Yes, whats his phone number?"

" 555-0512"

" Okay he is at..."

" He's at where?"

" An abandoned warehouse"

" Uh oh we have to hurry"

" Why"

" In books are abandoned warehouses ever good things? They must be even worse in real life"

" Oh. My cars in the parking lot so lets go!" Zayn told us. We ran out of the room and into the elevator. " This hotel really needs an escalator" I told them.

" Yeah escalators are way faster than elevators because you can actually walk down escalators too" Zayn replied

" Shouldn't the boys come with us too?" I asked.

" No if anything bad happens you can hide and call the cops"

" What if they capture her and take her phone?" I ask

" Then we call the cops now c'mon" Zayn replied. We got into his car and drove away. Neither me nor Dallas were allowed to sit shotgun. Zayn's rules. " You know, You too are a lot alike" He told us

" I know. At home we even have matching mini fridges. Except his is red and mines purple." I told him

" Wow. I was not expecting that." He said right before he hit the brakes and we all slammed face first into the passenger seat. " Ow!" I yelled

" Sorry but a cement truck stopped right in front of us." He said

" My face hurts" I told him

" Mine too!" I shouted

" Were here!" Zayn yelled. We walked inside. I made sure that Dallas was behind me at all times. I want her to be behind me so I can protect her. All of a sudden the warehouse went black. A shadowy figure stepped closer to us. I made sure that Dallas was hidden behind me.

I saw a shadowy figure come closer to Zayn and Devon.  I was hidden behind Devon so the figure couldn't see me. The stranger pulled out a knife and threatened to stab Devon if Zayn didn't do what he said. A girl came out from behind the stranger. The stranger told Zayn to kiss her. That was a problem because Zayn is dating Perrie Edwards. Zayn had no choice so he kissed the girl. The girl looked frightened like the stranger is making her do this. The girl looked like she is around my age. She has forest green eyes and dirty blonde hair. Her hair is slightly curly too. She was not fake like some girls my age.