Chapter 3

Zach's POV. I woke up in a dark room. I tried to get up but I was tied to my chair. I heard noises coming from the other side of the room. I tried to look over there but it was too dark to see anything. I tried to scream but there was duct tape on my mouth. I started worrying about Dallas and the others. I heard Dallas muttering to herself. I bent down and ripped the tape off of my mouth. " Dally how did you get the tape off of your mouth?" I asked. " I licked it off. " She replied. " Eww " I said. I never knew that she could do that.

Suddenly a light turned on. Dallas and I shoved our duct tape back on our mouth. " Hmm I thought I heard something" The stranger said.

"Aha your duct tape is falling off you must have found a way to remove it!" He pointed at Dallas

" Don't lay a finger on her!" A guy that looked strangely familiar told the stranger. " And don't touch the boys either!"

" Who are you and how did you get in here!" The stranger exclaimed.

" Oh my god! Victor?" Dallas said excitedly

" Who is Victor?" I asked

" Zach do you remember any of 4th and 5th grade?" Dallas asked

" A little "

"Do you remember the guys you would play basketball with?"

" Oh my god Victor I haven't seen you in forever!"

" Okay enough with the reunion stuff! Now get out or get killed Victor!" The stranger said

" Okay I will but the police won't!" Right after Victor ran out the police came in and untied us. I looked at who else was here. My best friends and ONE DIRECTION? I just left reality.

Liams POV

I woke up in a van. I asked Zayn what happened. " We got kidnapped by some dude and then a random dude called the police and we got out"

" Oh. Who else got kidnapped?"

" 7 teenagers"

" Are they okay? "

" Yes. They happen to be in the van with us now"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

" Can we meet them?"

"Maybe later."

"Okay Zayn"

"See you later Liam" I fell asleep after that.