Chapter 8: Living a lie

I woke up and decided to go out and get breakfast before I got dressed. I wake Amelie, Quinton and Noah up and they agree to come with. I went into Blake's room and stole his keys, trying not to wake him up. We get in his car and drive to Dunkin to get coffee. I make a tiktok with Noah and Amelie to the song "Wet" because Noah claimed he 'owned' the dance.

We then got back in the car and listened to my playlist all the way home. When we got back, everyone was still asleep so we decided to wake everyone up. Noah went to wakeJosh and Bryce up, Amelie went to wake up Blake and Quinton decided to go and wake up Anthony and Jaden. I went and got Griffin to helpme wake Kio up. Griff set up his phone and we noth started dancing to Still softish (Bryce and Josh's song) and Kio eventually woke up, throwing a pillow at us both.

"Morning sleepy." I smile, sitting on the bed next to Griffin.

"Hmmm morning." He yawns, rubbing his eyes.

I start recording him when he starts to fall back asleep. "KIO!" He jumps up. Me and griffin both laugh at the video before I post it to my snapchat story with the caption "someone must be tired"

Me and Griffin make a tiktok to "100 racks" and I post it. Kio then gets upand goes to shower so I decide to go to my room and change. I put on an oversized shirt and some white sneakers. I then put half of myhair up in a bun and leave the rest down. I make my way downstairs to see Amelie sat with Blake.

"Hey do you and Kio wanna come shopping with us?" Blake asks.

"I mean, yeah sure. Let me go ask Kio." I run back up the stairs and to his room.

"Kio?" I say after knocking the door.

"Come in." He shouts back. I open the door to see blow drying his hair, he had jeans on but hadntput shirt on yet. DAMN...wait no stop thinking like that its all fake.

"Whats up?" He asks, snapping me out of it.

"Oh- er.. yeah Blake and Amelie want us to go shopping with them." I say.

"What like to the mall?" He asks.

"Yeah. Are you coming?" I hand him his shirt.

"Yeah I'll meet you guys in the car." I nod and leave.

Once everyone's in the car, blake drives us to the mall whilst we listen to music. When we get there, Am decides she wants coffee first so we do that first. Whilst we shop, Kio holds my hand as we walk. It was pretty sweet but again it was all an act.

Kio's POV:

Whilst holding Kennedy's hand, I had to remind myself that it was just fake. I took my phone out and took a picture of our hands and posted it as a hint to the fans.

kiocyr: baby🥺
view all comments
fan1: aww oh my god
fan2: i bet its kennedy
fan3: that's not liv
amelieee_: cuties😍