Five »

Kellin's -

It's been two weeks since I realized what I do.

I'm a liar too. I lie about my health, my mentality, what i do after school.

I'm just like my mom and it's been breaking me down.

I'm a fucking lair and I can't stand my own reflection.

"I told you..." She said, an evil smile on her face. "Get out." I said, rolling my eyes. "You're gonna keep telling everyone that you're fine and not to worry about you...and then you'll end up in a hospital...because you're a liar."

"I may be a liar, but at least I'm a good person"

»

"Kells, hey!" Gabe said. "No, Gabe. Do me a favor and leave me the hell alone." I said, closing my eyes.

"Wha-What are you...What do you mean?" His voice was like a whisper in the wind. It was laced with hurt and pain unlike it was before.

This was it. I'm done. I'm gonna cut everyone off. Then cut myself off. Shut off every emotion. And maybe then I'll have the guts to kill myself.

"I'm done, Gabe. And then it'll be easier to lie through my life."

"Isn't that the best bullshit I've heard. Best thing I've heard all year. Isn't it, Mike?" I sighed. "Vic leave me alone."

"Kellin, you can't cut off your friends so you can be a better liar. What the hell?"

"This isn't between us. So get it out of it." I snapped. "So what? You can let me hold you and tell you it's okay. Then all of a sudden, it's not about us?" He said.

"You don't get it. I'm literally losing my mind, just let me. Stop caring, stop worrying. Let me handle it." I said, crossing my arms.

He scoffed, "So you can drive yourself crazy to death? No thank you." He said. "It's not about you. So stop. Just. . . Stop." I said, hesitantly.

There was silence. His face showed a look of hurt and disbelief. Michael was biting his lip and Gabe just looked displeased.

But as that silence stayed, I tried pushing any emotion I had for the three away.

The silence lasted for 1 minute. Then Vic spoke. " Is that it then? Is that what you want?" He asked. His eyes were no longer a strong brown.

They were a soft brown, clouded in tears. "Yes." I said. He then looked down and nodded. "Well, I'll leave you alone. But I gotta do one thing, before you step out of my life." He said.

He grabbed my hand, and took my outside. We went somewhere private. Each second there was silence, I was losing emotion.

"Do you trust me?" He asked. "I don't know." I answered quietly.

He intertwined our fingers. "Just let me pretend for a few minutes."

"Pretend what? That I like you?" I asked. He nodded, "Will you let me?"

I sighed but nodded. "I'm not that bad of a person. I could of treated you well. You could of been my princess." He whispered. "Would've taken you to the best places."

"That's fantasy." I mumbled. He nodded, "It is. But our fantasies could be true."

He caressed my cheek with his hand, his eyes never leaving mine. "They could be. Your first impression wasn't the best." I whispered.

He bit his lip, "You're right. But I hope my last is."

"What do you mean?"

"You're walking away after this right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Then this is my last impression."

His lips coated mine in a blur. They were soft and addictive. I kissed him back, putting my hand as the back of his neck.

He pulled away, "You kissed back." He whispered. "This was fantasy, right? Might as well make the best of it." I mumbled.

I lost touch with him, putting my hands in my pockets. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He shook his head. "It's not about me. I get it." He said.

But his eyes showed different.

I have to walk away now, or I never will. "I'm gonna. . . go now." I mumbled.

He nodded, "Please don't come back in my life if you're not gonna stay."

I haven't updated since November oops.