Part 1

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my name called by my big brother Kim taehyung"Yaaa!!get out of bed sleepy head..you have school"he yelled."UGH JUST 5 MORE MINS!!!"I said.Suddenly an idea popped out of his head"If u dont wake up you won't get any video games to play"he said with a smirk."OK FINE YOU WIN"i said.He then went out of the room...then I started doing my morning routine.I wore a black crop top,torn Jeans and a black choker.Before going out I grabbed my red colored hat.Then I went downstairs seeing my one and only annoying big brother"hey there eat your breakfast,we dont wanna be late for school!!"he said."YES!!dorky~"I said in a annoying tone.He then took the car keys and said"i will be waiting outside don't be late".I grabbed my sandwich and stuffed it in my mouth and went outside where my brother was waiting.(sorry if I didnt mention the age..y/n is 18 and taehyung is 19)I sat on the passenger seat and plugged my earphones in my ear and started listening to Doja cat-Boss bitch.Then we arrived to hell."LETS GO SISSY!!"he said while pulling my arm.While walking I accidentally bumped into the most annoying person"are u blind or something,mr.Park jimin?"I said in a irritating way"hey there princess didnt see you there"he said while winking at me"dude stop flirting with my sister or I will bash you with a stick"taehyung  said.Jimin started giggling and said"You are gonna bash me with a stick?"I joined jimin and said"bro good luck with the stick"and started laughing.Taehyung was about to say something until someone came by and pushed him out of the way...
   "Hey there y/n long time no see!!"