part 3

"Uhm....hi?"jungkook said,"sorry if I didn't introduce myself,I am Lisa...nice to meet you!"hi lisa do u want to join us for lunch?"I asked lisa with a smile"sure!thank you so much"lisa said.

Y/n-We forgot to introduce ourselves.Hi lisa I am y/n nice to meet you,hope we become bestfriends!
Park jimin-I am jimin,everyone over here calls me shorty or chimchim,you can also call me y/n's future boyfriend.

Everyone started laughing at that statement,while I started punching him on his shoulder.

Jin-ok enough!!
   My name is KIM SEOK JIN AKA THE MOM OF THE GROUP!
Rm-Hi I am rm I am the smartest of the group.
Y/n-are you calling us dumb?
Rm-yes ofc!duh I am the one who helps you guy-
Y/n-ENOUGH!!!Haha

-i started laughing nervously-

Suga-my name is suga,I love to sleep and listen to music,HENCE never disturb me when I am sleeping because if you do then--
Taehyung-hello my name is taehyung,u can call me taetae.
Suga-I didn't complete my statement-
Jungkook-ok my turn!!my name is jungkook.
He said with his bunny smile:)
J-hope-I am your hope you are my hope I am J-hope!!
Lisa-you guys are soo nice!!hope we become bestfriends!!!
Y/n-ofc girl,we already are-with a wink-

BELL RANG

Y/n-Ugh,what class do you guys have now?
Lisa,taehyung,jungkook-Maths
Suga,rm-History
J-hope,jin-Dance
Jimin-Science,so that means I can pull y/n on the way.

With a smirk

Taehyung-YAAA!touch my sister and you are a dead meat.

Jimin got up and pulled me with him,to science class and I was gonna sit beside jisoo but he pulled me on the other side and told me to sit beside him ofc I refused but his puppy eyes made me say yes,so I called jisoo to sit beside me.

Jisoo-hi!y/n
Y/n-hi jisoo!

While I was talking with jisoo I felt something on my waist when I looked down.I was trapped between jimin's arms.I looked at him with a 'what the heck expression?'.Jisoo noticed it and started laughing.After some minutes mr.kim entered the class and eventually that chimchim removed his arms off me.I was half sleep in the class so I decided to sleep on the desk with a book infront of me but someone decided to annoy me by throwing paper balls,I took the paper and threw it on his face.

Jimin-y/n-ahh!!
Y/n-you deserved it!!
MR.kim-Jimin and y/n,detention!
Y/n-it is all your fault PARK JIMIN.
-I whispered in his ears-

He started teasing me but I just ignored him until the class got over.Suddenly the bell rang,so I decided to take my books and run out of the class but as I was gonna start running jimin grabbed my wrist and turned me around,I was facing him.Our faces were quite close to each other.We were staring at each other for a while until....

Jisoo-Love birds come on let's get out of class first then you can start your romantic session.
Jimin-noona,you ruined the moment,what if I did the same thing when you are staring at jin hyung!!
Y/n-guys..uhm..you should look out of the class door.

Taehyung was looking at jimin with an angry expression and was ready to beat him.

Jimin-bye princess I will see you later.

...he kissed my cheek and I was standing in the same position with a blank expression.He ran away in a full speed and taehyung chasing him.

Jisoo-lets go now everyone must be waiting.
Y/n-unni I have to go to detention remember?
Jisoo-aww..me and lisa will wait for you at the near by coffee shop,ok?
Y/n-ok unni!!bye.

I hugged her and went to detention.I saw something which I was not supposed to see....