part 2

"OMG!!HI JUNGKOOK!!"I screamed and hugged him tight until he suffocates"y/n noona are you done u are suffocating me!"he said,then we all turned towards taehyung who was on the floor death glaring at jungkook"what was that for?"taehyung asked jungkook.
"Uhm...revenge?"jungkook said while giving his hand to taehyung,so he could get up"For what?"taehyung asked."You didn't bring my BANANA MILK TODAY THATS WHY!!"jungkook said in a angry tone.Me and jimin stared at each other and started laughing at those two kids fighting.Suddenly jin entered with a banana milk in his hand and came running towards us while screaming"GUYS NO NEED OF PHYSICAL FIGHTING!! I AM ON MY WAY WITH THE BANANA MILK"while he was running someone put their leg in the middle of jin so he could fall..well they indeed succeeded jin fell while the banana milk flew from his hand but instead of him falling on the ground,jin landed on jimin's hands.I was in shock because jin was far away from us and jimin was right beside me...then jimin looked at the person who did that.There were three annoying bitches named Alice,Crystal and Amanda they were laughing at the scene.I decided to confront them"hi there,may I know why u needed to put your plastic leg in the middle?"crystal came and bend down to pick the bottle of milk which was on the floor she took it and was gonna throw it on me,I just closed my eyes but nothing happened when I opened my eyes jimin was front of me,I asked"jimin?"and when i saw all the milk was on his shirt"Oops!wrong person,do u need help with wiping it,darling?"alice said.I gave her a death glare"uhm...darling he would not like your sluty hands on him,so better start moving"i told her."ugh!let's go girls"amanda said.I took jimin's hand and went to taehyung's locker and got some extra clothes,I gave it to jimin"aww...thank you soo much sweetheart"and he touched my cheeks and ran away.While I was standing there looking at his image dissapear,someone patted on my shoulder,so I turned around and saw suga"y/n,let's go to class"ok suga oppa".We went to class and sat down beside J-hope and Rm"sooo..what's up?"j-hope ask suga"nothing,I just wanna get this day over with and sleep peacefully"me and rm started giggling.Suddenly the teacher came in class....

TIME SKIP

After class we all went to the cafeteria and sat beside jungkook,taehyung,Jin and jimin.As there was no seat left I had to sit beside my handsome enemy wait did I just called him HANDSOME?!.Not lieing but he is very good looking but he has rejected every single girl!!but he is very smart to be honest.While I was admiring him I didnt realize I was looking at him for the past minutes.Jimin turned around and caught me looking at him"So I am your handsome enemy?"."w-wait what?h-how did you-"and when I was finishing my sentence...someone came by our table"hi,I am new here"