chapter 35

~ sabrinas pov ~
1 week later

it's been a week since billie and i planned on having a baby. ever since i agreed to it she's been very... energetic. she's been making an effort to get out of bed and make breakfast and shit which is cute.

today is the day we're going to our appointment to get me pregnant. y'all are probably saying 'YoUrE 17 aNd nOt eVeN mArRiEd YeT'.... yeah dingus, i know.

but i know i'm not going anywhere and she isn't either, so let's start our family early. i'm currently laying in bed, waiting for billie to come out of the bathroom.

she comes out dressed and looking nervous. "why are you nervous? you're not the one getting pregnant." i say. she shakes her head and smiles.

"yeah but i'm getting someone pregnant. what if this hurts you?" she asks. "i don't think it'll hurt me but if it does it's not your fault." i reassure.

i look at my phone and see it's 2:23pm. "we have to leave soon. lemme go get my shoes." i say.

i lean over to grab my shoes and i feel a hand give my ass a firm squeeze. "billie..." i said in a warning tone once i sat back down.

"what? you expect me to just sit there and do nothing when it's right in my face? hell nah." she put her hands up in defense.

"okay let's just get to the car." i say. we get up and walk downstairs. billie grabs her car keys and we head to the clinic.

billies trying to hide her nervousness, but is failing miserably at it. her face looks flushed and her breathing is kinda heavy.

i grab her hand and interlace our fingers. "baby it's okay. you're gonna pass out if you keep breathing like that." i tell her.

"i know but..i'm scared it's not gonna go as i planned it in my head." she worries. "even if it doesn't, you'll still have me and the baby." i remind her.

she smiles and nods. we make it to the clinic and that's when i start to get nervous. my palms start to sweat a little. i wipe my hands on my jeans and we walk in.

i let out a deep breath and we sit and wait for our name to be called. "billie i'm kinda scared now." i say.

"it's okay, my love. you'll be okay. i know you will." she kisses my forehead and spreads her legs so she's sitting man-spread.

that's kinda hot when she sits like that. i squeeze my legs together and try not to think about that.

"do you like it when i sit like this?" she seductively whispers to me, smirking. wow i guess she noticed.

"yes but you're not getting anything right now, i'm about to get pregnant." i say. "damn right you are." she grins to herself.

"sabrina shreeves?" a nurse calls. we stand up and walk hand in hand over to her. she brings us to a room and we sit there, waiting for the actual doctor to come in.

after sitting there for a little, the doctor comes in. "hello i'm dr. ramirez. nice to meet you." he greets.

we shake his hand and greet ourselves. "so it looks like you've seen the recent news." we nod our heads.

"okay so this is how it'll happen. billie will be put in a separate room and she'll need to get as much of her semen in the container we give her as possible. after that we'll do some tests on it to turn it into sperm and insert it in you. does that sound like a plan?"

we nod once again and he takes billie to go into a separate room to uuh.. do her stuff. i hope she's smart enough to remember to put it inside the cup.

as i'm scrolling through instagram, i see a picture of billie and i walking into the clinic. 'a picture of billie and sabrina walking into the pregnancy clinic taking by paparazzi. are they having a baby?' it reads.

uugghhh. these bitches need to just stay. out. of. our. fucking. business. about 5 minutes later she comes back in and sits down. 

"how'd you do that so fast?" i ask. "i was thinking about you the whole time." she answers, nonchalantly. i blush and put my phone down.

"a picture of us walking in here is all over social media." i tell her. "whatever. they don't even get us any privacy. just let's me talk about it." she says.

i rest my head on her shoulder and she puts her arms me. she kisses the crown of my head and sighs contently.

the doctor walks back in with the cup and smiles. "great news. the tests went well and we can now insert it inside of you. follow me." he says.

i smile and we follow him inside the room where they'll put her juices in me. i lay on the table and billie sits in the chair beside me.

"okay this might hurt a little but it'll be over in a little." the new doctor said. billie held my hand as the lady stuck the machine up my coochie and it started pumping in me.

it felt like a pinch but after 10 seconds it was done. "okay. it'll take 24 hours to tell if you're pregnant. take a pregnancy test first thing tomorrow and you'll know the results." she said.

"thank you so much." billie said. "you're so welcome." she said. we walked to billies car and i started tearing up. "there's a baby in my belly." i say.

"our baby." billie adds, kissing my face. we drove home and i walk up to my room. billie went to the store to grab some pregnancy tests so i'm here by myself.

i hear the door shut so that means billies home. i walk downstairs and give her a kiss. it's only 5pm so we're gonna go riding around and grab some food.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

it's 10pm and we're laying in bed watching youtube. "okay imma go to bed. goodnight, hot stuff." she says, kissing my lips. she goes down to my stomach and lifts up my shirt, kissing my belly.

"goodnight, my love." she whispers to my belly. i smile and turn off the tv to cuddle up with her and go to sleep.

it's so crazy that there's possibly a baby in my stomach. i can already see that billie will be very helping and supportive.

a/n
omfg i may or may not haVE FUCKING TEARED UP WRITING THE ENDING OMG IM TOO SOFT.