chapter 41

~ sabrinas pov ~

i woke up to the sound of breanna crying. "i'll get her." billie groggily says. "no she's probably hungry i'll get her." i tiredly respond.

billie hands her to me and turns on the light. i pull down my hospital gown and connect her mouth to my boob.

my eyes are fighting to stay open but i widen them every once in a while to stay awake. as i'm holding breanna i pick up my phone and go into instagram.

and of course, tmz always has something to say.

2,395,100 likestmz: billie eilish seen outside of the hospital last night

2,395,100 likes
tmz: billie eilish seen outside of the hospital last night. has the baby come already?

i decide not to respond to it and keep scrolling. after a little bit i look down and see that breanna is asleep now so i unlatch her from me.

she starts crying again and i try to shush her. "billie can you grab her pacifier from the hospital bag?" i ask, but it's more of a command.

she reaches over and grabs one, handing it to me. i stick it in her mouth and she starts to quiet down. her eyes become heavy and soon enough she's back asleep.

i sigh and hand her to billie. she puts her back in the crib thingy and lays back down. welp, i'm awake now so i should pump before i go back to sleep.

i carefully walk over to billies side of the bed and pick up the bag. i bring out the breast pump and sit back down on the bed.

i hook it to my boob and turn it on. damn this shits powerful!! "turn that shit off!" billie exclaims. (if ykyk. and if you don't we can't be friends)

"i'm sorry. do you want breast milk all over the goddamn bed and a crying baby, or a clean bed with a sleeping baby?" i sarcastically ask.

"i wanna be asleep cuddling your cute ass." she answers. "well that's not an option right now. after i'm done pumping i'll go back to sleep with you." i reply.

she groans and puts a pillow over her head to drown out the sound of the pump. i'm guessing it's white noise for breanna cause she's still peacefully sleeping.

after i'm done i bag the milk and put everything in the hospital bag. as soon as my body touches the bed billie pulls me into her embrace.

"get some sleep, princess. the doctors told me we're going back home today." she says quietly but excitedly. "mkay..." i trail off, going back to sleep.

łłłłłłłłłłł

i wake up to the door opening up. "hello sorry to interrupt your sleep. we just have to check up on you and the baby before you guys go home." the doctor explains.