5

Tzuyu's POV

"Yes, Circus Time! Our favourite restaurant because it is so very healthy." I said sarcastically and they all laughed while we walked towards a store that had the words "Circus Time!" in red and white on top.

(A/N: yES WE STAN THE MEMBERS OF THE CIRCUS !! MY BIAS IS THE CLOWN WATS URS 👁👄👁)

We walked inside to see the store full of people. As expected. It was quite a popular fast food restaurant in Korea and there were multiple branches all over the world. It's simple, fast, and cheap.

"Tzuyu!" I heard my name called out by a pretty familiar voice. But I could not think of who the voice belonged to. Although, I'm sure that it wasn't my friends who called my name since they were right beside me and I could recognise their voices very well. My head automatically turned to see who was calling me. There, I saw Xiling waving her hands at me with Jungkook just awkwardly eating his french fries with his head down low. I simply just waved back in response.

"Come here!" She yelled whilst receiving a few stares from the other customers around her. But Xiling ignored it and kept waving at my direction. I really admire her courage and how she does not care about what the people around think about her.

"You guys too!" She added and pointed at the girls behind me. We all exchanged a few stares before Jihyo nodded indicating to us that we should go over to Xiling. It was like we all had this sort of telepathy where we could understand each other just by looking into each other's eyes. I guess this is what we got after years of friendship.

"Glad you guys could join us!" Xiling exclaimed. Her table originally had four chairs, she and Jungkook occupied two so we had to grab seven more chairs and add two more tables. Everyone was silent for a few minutes. But what made the whole atmosphere even more awkward was my cousin pointing at the vacant seat beside Jungkook telling me to sit on it!

"Aren't we... Um, interrupting... Your date." I muttered the last part and I'm not quite sure if Xiling heard as she was sitting across me. However it seems like her fiancé has; as he sighed out of nowhere.

"Of course not! It's like a family dinner!" She giggled before continuing. "You're my family, and your friends seem to be your... Second family! Yes, second family!" Twice and I exchanged a few questioning glances again. Soon enough everyone got comfortable with each other and started their conversations. While me? I was just silently eating my fries and thinking about life.

"Tzu," Xiling said and I looked into her eyes returning the warm smile she gave me.

"You've been quiet for a while... You should talk to Jungkook! I hope you guys can get along and be comfortable with each other! I mean, you'll be family soon!" Xiling suggested while clapping her hands together. I turned my head to look at Jungkook slowly to see him doing the same.

We gave each other awkward smiles. Still staring into each other's eyes. No one uttering a single word. Until someone, which I assume is Xiling, coughed making both of us realise how long we have been looking at each other then turn away.

I can't. I just can't. I can't deal with this anymore. His eyes. His smile. Even if it was awkward... He still looked so cute. It was like he never aged and was still that same Jungkook I dated back at high school. That same Jungkook who was my first love...

"U-Um, I'm going to go to the bathroom!" I quickly stood up and scurried over to where the bathroom was. The moment I got inside I started splashing water onto my face continuously. Attempting to calm myself down.

"Calm down Tzuyu. Calm down." I told myself while breathing in and out nonstop.

After regaining my composure, I opened the bathroom door to see the person that made me freak out earlier. Standing right in front of me beside the male's bathroom door, there was Jungkook. We both stood by the doors to the bathroom staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds before I coughed and walked back to our table.