12

Hiii, I promised and here I am. ngl, I was not in the right state of mind to update but I somehow ended up writing this chapter so, please forgive me if it's not up to the mark or has a lot of errors. 

Shout out to Basundhara24 who is one of the readers who has been there since the beginning. Thank you for leaving lovely comments everytime, re-reading chapters and reminding me to update. Also, SharunBansal is another sweetheart who checks up on updates ever so often and makes me happy with her comments. Thank you, you two. I love you both.❤❤❤

The discussion on sex in this chapter are my own views.

_________________________________________________
It felt that Shehnaaz wasn't done surprising him that morning. She had occupied the en suite for more than 15 mins, while Sidharth sat on their luxurious bed, holding his manhood as if that would somehow  delay his bladder from exploding.

"Shehnaaz, if you don't get out in the next two minutes, I swear to God, this room will stink of pee and I'll make sure you'll be locked here forever"

"Oh Shut Up! You are too much of a stuck up to actually do that. All talk, no action", came a muffled voice from the en suite.

Before Sidharth could say anything, the bathroom door opened, revealing the lady of the hour.

Shehnaaz was still in her undergarments, black bra and panties. He was shamelessly ogling her body when he heard her excited voice, "How do I look?"

He glanced at her sharp face to notice a wide grin on her lips, eyes twinkling with excitment and bangs?

He observed how the soft, burgundy strands adorned her forehead. She had only cut a few strands, but the contrast between her fair skin and dark hair made her look like a doll. A princess, his mind mused.

"Well?" She asked again, raising her brows questioningly, her left hand on her waist, right hand holding the frame of the door.

Sidharth never thought a simple haircut on a girl would boggle his mind. She was sexy before. But with the haircut, she had a touch of childhood innocence beautifying her face. A sexy, innocent vixen. Sidharth's mind started playing different scenarios, most of him holding Shehnaaz against the wall, her bangs bouncing, hair messed up, her legs wrapped around his waist, her moans filling the room as he took her again, and again, and again.

"You look beautiful." He croaked, realizing his throat was parched with all the ogling and fantasizing. Shehnaaz smiled wide and blew him an air kiss, as if his compliment meant everything to her. Maybe it did.

They both took quick showers (Sidharth's a bit longer for obvious reasons) and got dressed. Shehnaaz wore a pink tshirt and a pinafore dress that ended just above her knee, her hair tied in a low bun to flaunt her new hairstyle while Sidharth wore a white t-shirt, jeans and a denim jacket with white hood.

Flip flops and sunglasses completed their beachy look, Sidharth carrying a black rucksack while Shehnaaz carried a simple canvas tote bag with suncream, their swimsuits and pool supplies inside.

"We don't have to bring anything with us to pay to eat?" Shehnaaz asked, leaning her bum on the bannister of their deck.

"Nope." Sidharth pulled their door shut, checking the handle. "We can tell them our room number and that we're with the wedding. You can do that all week whenever you want a drink or snack or whatever."

"Is there karaoke at breakfast?" Shehnaaz peeked inside her tote. "I think I left my itinerary inside."

"I pray to the Gods of the Maldives that there is not."