21

Hello, how are you all doing? I really don't have much to say except, thank you for loving this book so much. I love reading your comments so much, it makes my day <3

Shout out to Aafat01 for being the amazing person she is to me and rukhsarali14 for asking me not to be extra sweet and her very funny comments on my chapters. Love you both. Thank you so much. (hahah Rukhsar beat that, two thank you's)

This one has MATURE CONTENT in the second half. So you can skip that part after the ballroom session if you are not comfortable reading it.

__________________________________________________

"Float! Float my little waterlilies! I said float! Jasmin, watch those spaghetti arms! Akbar--"

"Kabir, sir."

"Whatever. Your form is impeccable! Impeccable!"

Sidharth muffled his laughter against the top of Shehnaaz's head, their feet attempting to float across the dance floor along with eleven other couples. He glanced at Preeti, who was dragging Arjun as best she could, and Neetu, who had yet to actually attempt a ballroom dance move, instead slow dancing with one of Jasmin's cousins off to the side. Some of the other couples took the lesson seriously with proper posture. Most were humouring the to-be-married couple, Raj especially serious about getting his moves right.

Shehnaaz's lips brushed Sidharth' ear.

"Are we really having dance lessons to the soundtrack of Murder?"

"Appears so," Sidharth whispered back, dipping Shehnaaz. They both started to laugh then got serious, their dance instructor, Chevy, swirling past them. "First we had pottery, now dance lessons. We're back to medieval age."

"We should go back to the cove and practice lifts."

Sidharth smiled wider than he thought was possible and hugged Shehnaaz tighter, Shehnaaz's warm palm rubbing up the back of his black formal shirt.

"What is this form!?" Chevy said, coming between them. He guided them apart and pulled Shehnaaz's arms straight, boosting Sidharth' back up by lifting his ass. Sidharth' eyes bulged and Shehnaaz snorted once before Chevy fixed them with a stare, both furrowing their brows to appear serious. "We're learning a foxtrot, darlings, not," his upper lip snarled, "a rumba."

He turned away from them, his silk scarf slapping Sidharth in the face.

Shehnaaz whispered, "God forbid we learn a rumba."

"I know. Filthy, filthy rumba."

Shehnaaz checked for their instructor and took a step closer, Shehnaaz' arms relaxing to lay atop his shoulders. They smiled and gently spun away from the group, Sidharth's head ducking down as Shehnaaz lifted herself on the balls of her feet. They kissed, soft and sweet, bodies swaying together.

Shehnaaz whispered, "I can't get enough of you," before they kissed again, the tip of Sidharth' tongue tracing the seam of her lips. Sidharth tightened his hold around Shehnaaz' lower back, their lower bodies brushing together. "I wanna go rumba in our room, to be honest."

"Rumba in our room-ba?"

Shehnaaz cackled then pressed her face into Sidharth' neck, soft fingers stroking the back of his hair.

"You're starting to make jokes like me. You're in trouble, Kullu."

"Dear God," Sidharth gasped, widening his eyes. "The island heat has gotten to my brain."