Chapter 1: One-sided Farewell.

Keys:
(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(N/N) -Nickname.
(H/C) - Hair colour.
"" - Speech.
''- Thoughts.
Notice #1: The title "First Commander/First-in-Command" refers to Commander-in-chief.
Commander-in-chief's definition is "the person who exercises supreme command and control over an armed forces or a military branch." Credits to wikipedia for giving me the definition.
Notice #2: Appearance: You have green eyes like Meliodas. If someone who doesn't have blond or black hair like meliodas and zeldris and questions the genetics like me, your hair is generation skipping gene. Albeit it's a gene that didn't passed from your grandparents into your parents' appearance but it passed onto you. It's legit thing you can check it out.
Notice #3:You have last name but you don't share it with your siblings. The story about how you got your last name is told later in the story.

Your POV:

It was late at night. I was packing my luggage. Currently looking at my leather long coat or more precisely the emblem on it's left sleeve. "I'm sorry, but...I can't stay here any longer. Not when they are around..." I apolagized even tho they wouldn't hear me, folding the said coat and putting it in my sack.

Flashback:
Earlier that day
(Still your POV)

"I said, enough! We are going according my plan and period! I think, I have won enough battles on the battlefield in short period of time to prove, my skills." I shouted angrily. "I won't accept any complaints on the question--"

"Lady (L/N) the king is asking for your audience." A maid said from the door of the council room.

"Of course. Inform the king I'll be there as soon as I can." I replied. The maid bowed and left. "I think I made myself clear." I added looking toward the men in the council room then turned on my heel leaving the said room. After I exited I stopped for a momment eavesdropping on them.

"Is she gone?" - man №1.

"Yes." - man №2.

"So, the plan for tonight stays on?" - man №3.

"Of course!" - man №1.

"We planned it way too long to give up now." - man №4.

"But isn't it too risky? What if the king catches us." - man №5.

"Man up, Eric! He won't. We can't let that brat command us however she wants any longer." - man №6.

"She's a woman and way too young at that, I can't tolerate someone of her caliber to order me around!" - man №1.

" Yeah! All because she is close with the king." - man №4.

" Not give God, what if in future she becomes our queen? We definitely shouldn't let this happen!" - man №7.

"Please don't even mention it. It gives me goosebumps." - man №8.

"I've already talked with the hitman. We just need to let him here and show him her room." - man №4.

"I will do this, I am close with the guards." - man №9.

I decided to stop with this. It was a lot more than enough to tell me I'm no more welcome here and went for my meeting with the king, pretending I haven't heard that coversation.