Chapter 1: she's sure of it now

Laura's P.O.V
I was dancing around the stripper pole with nothing but a bra and a thong on while girls put their money in my thong. I loved this job. I get paid to live my dream. every night I couldn't wait for a girl to pay to have sex with me. I'm not going to lie, I'm hot! I have blonde long hair, I'm tanned and I have huge boobs and a big ass. I've got an amazing body even though I'm only 18.

I was just about to get changed when a girl walked in. She told me she wanted to pay me $750 for a one night stand. she had long brown hair and was nice and tanned. She had a nice body too which is always good.
I slowly walked up to her and grabbed her ass." what's your name?" I said while pushing her hair out of her face. " Julia. I'm 17" she said."mmmmm that's so sexy. Let's go into the back." I said while grabbing her hand. The back had a bed . This is where I go to have sex with the ladies ;)
I closed the door and locked it. "Why did you lock the door" " so we have no interruptions." I got on her lap And started to kiss her. I'm moved my hands up to her boobs. They were nice and big. I started to massage them as she moaned. I kissed her neck as I pulled her top and shorts of. We were both in just our bras and thongs. She couldn't back down now.