Chapter 2: hey sis

Laura's P.O.V

Her tits were so big and her pussy..mmmmmm. She started moaning. "Ohhh ohhhhhhhh lauraaaaa mmmmmhhhh lick me out....Ohhh fuck mmmhhhh ya." I got down on her and started to lick her clit. She cummed in 30 seconds. She was alright but I've fucked better.

NEXT DAY
Laura's POV

My sister Abby was coming over today. She is so hot and her tits and ass was amazing. She had just broke up with her boyfriend and even though she not a lesbian...I'm gonna fuck her so hard she going to change her mind completely.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was Abby. She was wearing. Tight shorts and a belly top. "Hi Laura!!!" " Hey Abbs how are you?" "I've been better. but I'm glad I broke up with that dick of a boy." " Do you wanna watch some TV?" "Ya sure"
My plan was going perfectly. She was over her boyfriend and we are sitting on the couch. I'm gonna go for it. "Laura? Have you ever thought of becoming a lesbian?" "Not really" "well....how about I change your mind?" I said while biting my lip and circling her boob with my finger. I moved in and kissed her. She kissed back. I'm not for slow and smooth sex so I shoved my tongue in her mouth and ripped of her clothes. I took of mine along with my bra and thong. I shoved my boob in her mouth. She started sucking on it. I took of her bra and thong and started to suck on her nipple while massaging the other one. "Ohhh laura" I slid my tongue down to her thigh and then I started licking her pussy. It was so wet. "Ohhhhhh yesssss mmmmm oh oh I'm.....I'm cum....cummingggg oh oh oh yesssssss uhhhhhhhh"i was finished I shoved my tongue down her throat one more time and then went to bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Comment what you want me to do next and don't be afraid to vote. If
you want to pm me on this I'll gladly get down and dirty😘