worst day ever 😫!

Jennie pov:
I was walking to my class with chaeyoung my desk mate, after the whole scene at the cafeteria because of those guys we could not eat our lunch properly 😒 While I was going to my class I saw that dum guys friend he was looking at me but I ignored him and went to my seat ... It was physics  class and I'm good at it 😎✌️ I was paying attention to the teacher's explaination and then suddenly she stopped and expression changed she was looking at a someone so I look at the direction It was beside me it was the guy who called me cat eyes 🙄 he was talking to his friend or girlfriend 🙄 whatever...
She then shouted KIM TAEHYUNG!!!
Hahahah his face 😆 he was shook I guess  then she asked him the difference between ac and dc generator ... This is easy  everyone was looking at him...

Tae pov :  irene  was asking me to go on a date with her 🙄 I was just telling some excuses , cuz I don't wanna go ...
Then suddenly the teacher called my name more like shouted and that's when I knew I fucked up ahhh and this is physics I hate this subject I hardly pass this shit  then she asked me to explain the difference between ac and dc generator... Idk now I looked at yoongi he gave me a what look and looked away... I was silent...

Teacher : what come on what is the difference between ac and dc generator ...?
Tae:.....

Teacher: can anyone answer this for taehyung since he doesn't know anything but chit chat ...

Jennie pov : ha ofcourse I know the ans as I put my hands up to answer the question,  along with some more people

Teacher : hmm okay let the new kid hmm Jennie right ... Tell the answer.

Jennie: /smiled/ and answered the question

A/n pov: the bell rang 🔔

Jennie pov : I was about sit and pack my stuff but ahhh I fell down cuz that jerk pulled my chair ahhh my butt it hurts ...

Tae: serves you right cat eyes hahaha...

Jennie pov: I was so pissed off but my butt hurts chaeyoung helped me to get up and I packed my stuff  and left the class ...
I was going to the girls locker but I met rosé
She looked like she was hurt I was about to ask her but she asked me what happened then I remembered that jerk alien 😠 I'm going to killing him I said ....

Rosé: alien..? Nevermind what is ur next class...?

Jennie: dance .

Jisoo &lisa :me too

Rosé : yess! We are in same class let's go before it's too late...

A/n pov : they changed and went to dance class...

Lisa pov: as we enter the room we saw those dum boy with those mean girls like are they always together 🙄 and some other students that I don't know but our new friends are not here ☹️ nevermind we greeted the teacher and he said to introduce ourselves self we did it ...
Dance teacher: okay girls can you show is some of ur moves ...

Jin : I don't think they can dance...

Jimin : ya all they do is read books all day long hahah

Jk: ya sir let's not waste time with them and start the class tsk

Blackpink: okay sir can we start...?

Lisa: okay guys we have to show them what we got okay LET'S GO...

Everyone was shook

BTS : 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Red velvet : 😶😳😕😒😳
Others: 👏👏👌😍😍😍✨🔥

A/n pov : after their performance...

Dance teacher: wow you guys are really good at ...

Jisoo : ya when we were young we used to dance...

Jhope: YA you guys were GREAT!!! Lisa I love your swag 💙

Lisa: thank you /smile/
Namjoon: yes girls that was nice 👏

Blackpink: thank you 😊❤️//smile//

Jungkook pov : when the song ended I was like wtf I didn't expect this I was jungshook😳 like that blond girl 😶 ...and did she just smile at jhope hyung 😑 ....

Tae: fuck they are GOOD they are really GOOD that cat eyes girl can still dance 😳👏
Did she just smile at rm hyung 😑

Jin :that Smarty pants is good wow 😳🔥
I didn't expect this shit I shouldn't have commented 😑...why are they smiling at rm 😑

Jimin : wow 😳 🔥 thay CAN dance shit I shouldn't have said that 🙄 but wtf...rosé she is smiling at rm hyung 😑

Lisa: someone was saying that we can't dance...

Rosé: all we do is read books it seems...

Jennie : ya  all they do is chit chat 😒

Jisso : just ignore them guys they don't deserve ur attention..

Jin jk tae jimin : giving death stare to blackpink ....

Blackpink:// smirking//

Dance teacher : ok guys so for tomorrow everyone should prepare a solo performance cuz based on that I will select some people for dance competition that will be held out side the south Korea..

Everyone: okay sir

A/n pov : bell rang  🔔🔔🔔