Hope

AN: Do not read this chapter! It is the old version of the previous chapter.
Move onto the next chapter and enjoyy!🤍
—————————————————————————
"Today is the day." I whispered to myself, struck with grief, covering myself with the duvet.
Noah's one-year death anniversary
My heart is aching and has ached ever since.
I have no hope in life without him. But guess what? The ironic thing is .... My name is Hope.

"Hope WAKE UP WAKE UP". Lewis screeched into my ear.
Where the hell does this child get all his energy from

"Moms made your fravvvvroite pancakes!" He yelled while tugging my duvet. I pulled my duvet off my face to acknowledge him and found him sat in the centre of my bed with his arms crossed and a small frown plastered across his face while his fluffy,   dirty blonde bangs fell in front of his sapphire eyes making him look adorable.

"Mm Lewis go away I'm tired. "I mumble.

As if he was going to listen.
Instead, I kicked off my duvet and stood up from bed to prove that I was awake.
"See Lewis I'm awake now. Go down or I'll tickle you."
I just wanted to be left alone.

"I'm going to count to 5." I sang.

Before I even started to count, he scurried out of my room and rushed down the hallway

Lewis is the only person in the family that I associate with since last year. Everyone else, I pushed them away.I mean what is the damn point of associating with people if they die in the end?

There. I said it and as bluntly as I did and really couldn't care less.

Well, I pushed away everyone besides Em.

She's my...well how do I put it? It's rude if I say maid.

Although she works for my family as a maid, I consider her my friend. She's the only person I can confide in, well of course, after Noah's death.I swear if she wasn't in my life , I'd still be ruined and most likely would've gone through depression.
Another chaotic morning in the Carvela mansion. It's too much all of these fashion shows and photo shoots.

Thank god I only have to stay here one more night.

I quickly slip a sweater and pants on and go downstairs into the spare kitchen.
As if I was going to eat breakfast with my family.They could dream on.

Anyway , they know not to bother me so they never come in while I'm there. I don't feel like eating fancy today so I grab a glass of milk and a pack of cookies and go back to my room.

Well.. attempt to get to my room.

Just as I'm leaving the kitchen, I bump into someone which makes half of the milk in my glass,  spill all over the tiles and my cookies fall onto the floor .

Damn they're going to be fricking broken now.

Okay but why the hell am I worried about that when I have bigger problems to deal with like whoever I bumped into . I turned around to face the devil . My heart skipped a beat . There he was . A guy . His thick black hair was so gorgeous and his green EYES god they were so dreamy.

What the heck I've never fantasied over a boy before...

Instead of scheming the unreliable fantasy , I ignore everything that was going on inside my mind and budged passed him and didn't even acknowledge him .