:2:

I hear the warning bell and slam my locker closed. Well better get to class. My 1st period is English which means I get to see Luke again, great.

As soon as I get through the door the bell rings signaling  I'm not  late. As the teacher takes roll I look around to see who all is here, and to my surprise Luke is. The very few days he is in class he sits in the corner,but not today , today he sits directly beside me. Great (note sarcasm). 

I feel something land on my hand and glance down at it. I see a peace over paper in the shape of plane, aww how cute. I open it up to be a note with rough hand writing, it reads

meet me under the bleachers after school... Don't ask questions...

Okay...

Once it's lunch time im almost done with every fucking person in this school, honestly how stupid can a person be? Obviously really stupid. One guy was running down the hall with a cologne bottle literally spraying everyone.

After school, I'm pretty nervous as to whether or not I should go see this mystery person.

Why, am I going to see that person? You may ask, well because I'm a dumbass, and because I love adventure.

I'm literally 5 feet away from the bleachers. No stoping now. Once I'm under the bleachers I'm yanked by my hair to be met with the face of the Luke Hemmings. "H-hi" I stutter as he smirks." Hey, so I ran into you this morning and, I was wondering why you didn't say sorry?" I see his smirk and my blood runs cold. I'm way to young to die I think. " maybe I should punish you"  he says into the crook of my neck.

____________________

Wow, that was weird. Anyway! We reached 9 reads wow I'm so excited!! Anyway I am updating today cause my friend got mad that their was only 1 chapter soo here we go!❤

•vote
•comment
•fan
Ilu