friends?

A/N POV
I was walking around town trying to figure out where I was.

It said in one of my books this relm was called Earth.

You were trying to look around but you bump into someone.

"O-oh s-sorry"you see to girls in front of you one dragon and one human

"I-its ok"wait I haven't seen you around here before what school do you go to?

The girl with brown hair asked you

"School? I don't go to school"I said in a confused tone.

W-what you don't go to school?! Why not?.

The girl said confused

Because I'm new here,by the way what are your names?You asked trying to get off topic

My name is Saikawa Riko!she said loud and proud

Kanna

The other girl said bluntly

What's your name? The girl supposedly named Saikawa asked.

Oh it's nice to me you guys,I'm A/N also since I'm new is it possible to attend this so called school you go to? I asked

"Sure I don't know if we will be in the same class but I'm s-sure we could help you attend"she said

So you guys take your journey to the school and the headmaster/principal she let you join her school sadly you weren't in the same school as Saikawa and Kanna but at least you would fit in into this world.

You were all set for tomorrow

You said your goodbyes at the exit of the school but kanna said she needed to talk to you privately before you left

"I know your a dragon"

She said bluntly

"I know your one to,by the way where do you sleep?

"I sleep in a apartment with my friend Toru and her "girlfriend" Kobayashi.

She said

"Oh so you had to be friend a human to be able to sleep with them"I said

Yes

Oh ok bye kanna!

Bye

"Welp I should find somewhere to sleep maybe the woods"you said as you went to the woods turned into your dragon form and fell alseep.

~day time~

I woke up I don't know when humans are spossed to go to school so I just started flying there.

once I was there I turned into a human and walked in.

One of the teachers spotted me and said.

"Oh!why hello there you must be new and early"she giggled

"well if you don't know I'm your teacher Ms,Elaina if you will follow me I'll show you to are classroom"she said as I followed

"And this is are classroom where we learn and have fun"she said showing me this medium sized room with a bunch of chairs desks and a whole bunch of stuff you have no idea is.

"And this right here is your desk"she said standing next to one of the desks.I walked over to the Desk and scanned it.

It had some sort of metallic thing with the name A/N.it also had some sort of long piece of wood.

"There you go your all set little one,now you are a bit early and I would show you around but I'm a bit busy so I assign you somebody to show you around his name is Shouta."

"Shouta?"

"Yes he has purple hair with dark purple eyes if you forget he sits right next to you".she said pointing to the so called desk right next to me.

"Ok then"I said trying to understand

"Ok School starts in 30min so for now stay here and you can draw or write if you want"she said as she sat down in a different chair with a big size desk and grabbed one of those long wood things and started something with it.

Lucky enough you had a book on the relm earth so you can try to find what the hell you were spossed to do.

I grabbed my book from the small portal and tried to find the word "school" or something.

Aha School,lets see.

The long wood thing is called a pencil you write with it to form words or letters.good to know.I said Turing the page again.

       *time skip cuz I'm lazy ass fuuuuuuuu

Finally,I've learned everything but I dont know how to do everything.

"I see your a reader"the teacher said with a smile on her face.

"yea I love learning new things about the worlds relms planets dragons goddess and many more!"I said really happy.

"Oh well I'm glad I picked shouta for you he loves all those things to"she said.

This shouta kid again hmm I guess I'll have to find out what's so good about him.

Rate my writing was it improved or was it worse then before I need help I really tried