(Edited)

Time is what prevents everything from happening at once.
- John Archibald Wheeler

---

Jaki woke up as the sun hits her face. She groaned and opened her eyes as she strode towards the bathroom. After washing up, she proceeded to the kitchen to make breakfast, only to find a man already there.

"Good morning." Jaki greeted the man. The man looked back at her then smiled.

"Good morning to you too." The man said as he went to the sink and wash his hands.

"It should've been me doing that." Jaki pointed out making the guy chuckle as he wipes his hand.

"Plus, I thought you're just gonna stay for one night?" Jaki questioned, looking at the latter suspisciously.

"Yeah, about that one..." He faced Jaki as he started to step close to her.

"W-what are you doing?" Jaki asked as she took a step backwards. The guy smirked and took another step towards Jaki. Jaki was about to take another step backwards only to find out that she can't for there was already a wall behind her.

"Taking what's mine." He said sternly before inching his face towards Jaki's and let their lips touched. Jaki's eyes widen as she tried to push the man away from her.

'Damn! He's too strong!'

Jaki thought as she finally gave up. The guy then back away ang trapped Jaki in between his arms.

"How dare you do that?" Jaki asked angrily, making the latter smile.

"You liked it." The man pointed out making Jaki blush.

The man then chuckled seeing Jaki's reaction as he stares down at Jaki's brown orbs.

"Now, shall we continue?" The guys smirked as he claims Jaki's lips again. Much to the guy's surprise, Jaki responded. They both pulled away to take in oxygen.

"I don't know if I should be telling you this..." Jaki trailed off as she stares at the man's orbs, her hands resting on the man's broad shoulder.

"But, Tom and I, well...we're getting married in a week." Jaki explained looking apologetically at the latter.

"One week." The man repeated as his smirk faded.

"Then be mine for one week." The guys said.