why must everything happen to me?

I walked out my job counting my money, I looked up and seemed to bump into somebody they looked fimilar so I just stared long and hard. "watch where your going ma" the main said. I soon remembered that voice the man who took me to the alley to rape me with my second child Nate."he looked at me and said "Brook-Brooky? is that you "I Started walking and switching " Brooky!! he yelled he chased after me and grabbed me by my arm "let me explain come by my house at 6 7560 cherry lane". Brooky rolled her eyes and continued walking to her car when she finally arrived home she saw her brother counting his money "Hey chris" wsup ma. guess who I saw today . "who" the nigga who got me pregnet with Nate. Chris got up grabbed his gun and said "lets go" Brook said "no chris stop!" i felt tears take control of me its ok i forgiven everybody in my past ."whatever you say Brooklynn". can you go pick up my kids chris and siera please ."Chris nodded and put his jordans on and headed out the door. Brooklynn got in the shower and bathed for a good 15 minutes" she heard a knock on the door so she put on a big tee-shirt and ran downstairs to see Rick(the guy who got her pregnet with Nate)  she opened the door and put a gun to his chest "what the fuck do you want  are you here to pay child support,are you here to see your son?.  Rick spoke "Im just here to tell you why i did the terrible thing i did that night I'll tell you just let me in please"  brooklynn let him in and he explained how her father threathen to kill his mother and younger sisters if I didnt hurt you but he explained how it was the worst mistake he ever should've done .Brooklynn sitting down across from Rick in tears  she tried to catch her breath to talk" thanks for telling me  rick,I think you should go now my brother will be home soon. Just then Chris ,Siera,Nate,Nicki and Kiera walked through the door "he looked at rick then at nate then finally at Brook he pushed rick against the wall and punched him repeadtly "KIERA TAKE THE KIDS UPSTAIRS " Brook yelled ! stop chris !stop! he finally stopped I looked down to see a bloody Rick . He was just telling me what a bastard our dad was to him and his family ! you dont listen Chris get out my house! "this is not your house i pay bills to and you know you cant live without me helping  you pay these bills Brook! man whatever im out .