A new start

I havent seen my brother in almost a month. I gotta admit ive been struggling to pay the bills I got anthoer job at the mall at forever 21. I met two people there and they seem really cool one girl name is Tanya and the other is alisha. 

LATER THAT DAY!

I got home and was studing and soon my sleep took over me I was woken by my phone ringing to go pick the kids up from school. im so exhausted so when I get back I think im gonna call Chris. I walked into the kids school and one teacher of Nicki stoped me . "Are you Nicki mother?" Yes i am why?"she came into my office crying today telling me how you and your household had been crazy lately and if she comes in my office again crying I will be forced to call child services". Nicki started getting mad really mad so she stood up and yelled "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WE BEEN THROUGH AND IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT CALL CHILD SERVICES SO I SUGGEST YOU CALL CHILD SERVICES AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU!" Is that a threat Ms.Martain (reffering to Brook's last name) As a matter of fact it is goodbye *slams door* Brooklynn went to get her kids & sister. they soon arrived home and Brooklynn calls Nicki!"NICKI! "yes mom?" I've been told by one of your teachers you been going to her office crying about the things that happen here "Mo..ma..maa im so..sorry i wasnt thinking I just want everything for you to be okay im tired of seeing you hurt !"nicki flooded in her own tears" Brooklynn soon grabbed Nicki and hugged her and said "dont do that again baby your gonna be taken away from me honey Im sorry" kisses on head * go wash up for dinner honey. "ok mom love you" luv u 2"

*Brooklynn calls Chris*

hello?*chris says*
(a girl in the backround saying "hang up daddy"

Brooklynn-Im sorry for what happen Chris can you please come home I have two jobs now and you cant do this to me I cared for u all the times daddy hit you and the time i really need you..you leave *cries*

Chris-STOP DAMMIT TANYA! IM ON THE PHONE. I'll be there tommrow brooky sorry love you

Brook-i love you to bye!

______________

Brooklynn ignored the fact that he said Tanya and mabye though it was a diffrent tanya so she forgot about it cooked dinner & showered her kids and put them to sleep and soon her sleep took over her

(Tanya is the link)