Part 2 - The Gathering

You and a few friends went to the park after school and all hung out together.

Not much happened, just a few friends chilling together having fun and going completely mad together. You and your friends became really hyper when you were around each other and having a good time but it was a good kind of crazy. Lots of laughs fill the air and memories were made that you could never forget.

It was starting to get late so you all decided to go home. You went to find Jisoo and Jimin since they walk the same way as you. You see the back of Jisoo's head behind the climbing frame and approach her only to see something that you wish you didn't walk in on. You didn't want to admit this at the time, but this sight felt like a thousand needles had pierced through your heart and broke it slowly.

You see Jimin kissing your bestfriend Jisoo.

You gasp and they turn their heads to look at you only to see the shock on your face.

You quickly shake it off and tell them everyone is going home. You walk together to the bus stop and part ways with Jimin. The bus ride with Jisoo was silent, you were still in shock from the sight you had seen a few minutes ago.

But you weren't just shocked, you were hurt. You didn't know why you felt so hurt by this at the time but when you look back on that day, it hurt you that you didn't get to be Jimin's first kiss.

Yes, this was his first kiss. He was flirty and touchy with girls but he hadn't even kissed his girlfriend yet. You were hurt that his kiss was with your best friend, who didn't even have feelings for him. But you couldn't be upset with her because you didn't even know you had feelings for Jimin, so how was Jisoo supposed to know?

You were also annoyed with Jimin. You didn't particularly like his girlfriend since she's always telling Jimin she doesn't like him being friends with you, but he shouldn't have cheated on her. You were feeling so many emotions that you just wanted to break down and cry.

You just needed to go home and sleep it off and hope tomorrow is a better day.

Feeling drained, you reach your home and straight away run to your room without a word to your parents. You didn't want to talk about your day with them, nor did you want to eat dinner. You felt sick to the stomach, images of Jisoo and Jimin rushing through your head. You just want to rest but you suddenly receive a notification from your group chat:

*Group Chat*

Best Friend Jiminie🐥💜: Guys I am panicking, what do I do? Do I tell her that I've kissed Jisoo?

Jisoo: I've realised that what we did was wrong and you've legit cheated on her, so I think you should tell her..

Yoongi: Jimin, you're such a dickhead🤦🏻

Y/n: I agree with Yoongi.

Best Friend Jiminie🐥💜:  Wow guys. Thanks so much. SERIOUSLY I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER. I love her..

Yoongi: yeah sure🙄😴

Y/n: If you loved her you wouldn't have done what you did.

If she breaks up with you, that's your fault.

You make that your last message.

Before you can turn your phone off you receive a message from Jimin:

*Best Friend Jiminie🐥💜*

Best Friend Jiminie🐥💜: Are you mad at me?

You stare and your phone for what seems like hours. You were contemplating what to say to him at this moment. You were so mad at him for his behaviour but you were also jealous and upset and most of all, confused.

What are you supposed to tell him? That you were mad at him for not kissing you? That you don't know how you feel about him? That what he did hurt you? It all sounds too chaotic.

Having not reached a conclusion of what to say, you decide to turn your phone off and ignore the message. You need to sleep and just forget about what happened today.. you don't what to feel this pain in your chest anymore.

Hey guysss☺️ I hope you enjoyed this chapter💜

It may take some time but the whole 21+ stuff will come soon for those that are patiently waiting but when it does happen I already know its gonna be amazing cos like I lived it you get me lmaooooooooo😂

Thank you again so much for your support throughout the start of my journey🥺

I love you my lovelies😘

I purple you💜

- Sophia x