Part 3 - The Break Up

A week has gone by since the gathering and a lot has happened.

First of all, you fought with one of your girl best friends, Rosé. She was being so patronising about everything that was going on with Jimin. You tried to explain to her but you ended up not having the patience for her judgmental looks and words and ended up arguing with her instead. You haven't spoken with her for this whole week.

Next thing was that you and Jimin fought for the first time too. It felt like everything was falling apart. You weren't talking to your two best friends and you missed them.

The reason you and Jimin fought was.. complicated. Everything was just complicated. You told him you were tired of his fuckboy behaviour. He broke up with his girlfriend after she found out he kissed Jisoo and then ended up asking Jennie to be his next. Jennie was a good friend of yours also. You always saw Jimin flirting with her, sometimes he even did it right in your face.

You didn't want to admit it but it did make you feel uncomfortable and a tiny bit jealous. You didn't have feelings for Jimin, so you didn't know why you were so hurt by it.

But while he was official with Jennie, he was texting you on the side, sending you shirtless pictures, showing off his abs. But while he was flirting with you over text, he not only was telling you how much he 'loved' Jennie, but also spoke about how sexy she is and hell yes it pissed you off.

He was being confusing, saying he loved Jennie but then also saying how beautiful you are and 'anyone would be so luck you have you'. You had enough of his games.

Even though you were in the right, you missed Jimin. Maths lessons were just awkward now, the two of you not talking and laughing like usual. It wasn't right at all.

And then finally, the thing that marks the worst day of the week.. the break up.

It was during your lunch break, Kai had asked you to talk, so you went to go find him. He had nothing else to say other than, "I'm breaking up with you."

Any reason why? Nope, just wasn't working out, he lost feelings for you. Whatever. To be honest, you weren't really hurt or angered about the break up. What did anger you was the fact that he was a total dick about it and had his best friend watching and laughing at you as he broke up with you.

You were so frustrated that you screamed at the two of them and told them to be more considerate of peoples emotions and ran off. This week couldn't get any worse.

You weren't speaking to Rosé. Things were horrible between you and the one person you cared about the most after your first ever fight. And now? You're single.

All these events lead you to be in this state of emptiness. You didn't know what to do.

You sat at the computer of the music room and stared blankly at your reflection in the black screen. Eyes puffy, face red.

Despite everything that's happened, all you could think about was how much you wanted Jimin to hug you and tell you things were going to be okay. You wanted the comfort of your best friend.

Your music teacher approached you with a smile and asked whether or not you needed someone to talk to and she could not have been more right. You needed to let go of all these emotions and thoughts you've been bottling up.

You explain to your teacher about everything that has happened and about how confused you feel. But the one thing you were sure about was how much you missed Jimin.

"Go and talk to him. Life is too short, neither of you could be here tomorrow, you never know. Go hug him and tell him you care about him and want to sort things out." Your teacher patted you on the shoulder and showed you a sweet smile.

You glance over at Jimin who was only a couple computers away from you, an empty seat next to him.

"Fuck it." You get up and storm over to that empty seat. You harshly sit down and stare at Jimin who has a surprised look on his face.

After the adrenaline escapes your body, the atmosphere becomes awkward. The only thing exchanged between the two of you were subtle looks.

"Kai broke up with me.." you say after a long silence. Jimin is quick to respond by straight away asking if you're okay and you nod.

"I'm sorry.." Jimin suddenly blurts out. You smile at him sweetly and he pulls you in for a hug.

"Jimin?" You say while resting your tired head on his shoulder, taking in his scent.

"Yes y/n?"

"Let's never fight again. I missed you."

Jimin smiles, "I missed you."

You two stay like that, holding on to each other tightly in the middle of the music room. Looks shot your way by the other students. But you two didn't care. You were once again in your own little bubble.

Hey guyssss☺️ I hope you enjoyed this chapter💜

I remember the moment where me and my boyfriend made up this day really clearly. I remember feeling so lost and alone before he was instantly there for me.

I guess the moral of this chapter is that you are never alone, because there is always going to be someone who will be there for you when you need them, whether you've found them yet or not☺️

Thank you all so much for your wonderful support, as you know it means so much to me🥺

I love you all so much my lovelies😘

I purple you💜

- Sophia x