kate messner, im so in love with you

kate's pov:
i woke up and didn't know where i was. i slowly woke up and saw that i was on my bed. i looked around. next to me was the most beautiful sight i've ever seen, emaline. "hey sweetie, you okay?" she asked while gentle stroking my head. better, i said. what are you doing here? i asked. "i'm here for you of course". i smiled and snuggled closer into her blue sweatshirt. i smelled it. smells like you, i said, i love it. she gave me a forehead kiss. "i'm glad"
a peaceful moment of silence went by
"you want something to eat lovebug? you must be hungry after all that sleeping" she chuckled.
i said nothing and looked into her eyes.
emaline, i said.
"mhm"
"i love you"
she blushed so hard it made me smile
"say it again, i didn't hear" she teased
emaline addario, i love you. i know we've only been dating for 3 days.. well actually i don't even know if we're technically dating or not but-
she shut me up with a kiss. "i love you too sweetie" she said "always and forever".
that sounded familiar. i swear i'd seen or heard it somewhere.
i remembered. and tears began forming in my eyes.
emaline looked worried "baby, was it something i said or did? i'm sorry. don't cry please, i want my girl to be happy" she wiped away the tears on my cheek with her thumb. "wanna talk about it sweetie?"
i slowly sat up. "baby no" emaline said "you need to stay in bed a little more" i pointed to my desk. she looked confused. "what?" "you want me to get something?" i nodded. "okay" she said and got up "next to this picture?" she asked. i nodded. she picked up the note and came back to the bed. she kissed me on my forehead and cheek and looked into my eyes. she took a small breath and began to open the note.

emalines pov:
i picked up the paper and walked back to kate's bed. what the hell is in this thats making her so sad? i wondered. i laid next to her and let her cuddle into me. she's so cute. i kissed her forehead and cheek. i wanted to kiss her on the lips but i know now isn't probably the best time for that. i took a small deep breath and began to open the note. it looked kind of old and musty not gunna lie. i looked at the top "dear kate .." it said.

kate's pov: i got kinda anxious waiting for emaline to finish reading the note/letter. made me hungry too. i wonder if dad will order some chinese tonight. can she read a little faster? maybe she needs glasses or something. i pictured emaline with glasses and laughed at the thought a little in my head. she'd look like a dork. a very cute one though.

my thoughts got interrupted by a sudden hug from emaline. she was crying from reading the note "baby i'm sorry, so sorry" she said as she held me and gently rocked me back and forth. "were you ever going to tell me?" she questioned.
i smiled a little
before you came i went to my desk and picked up that picture. i told my mom all about you. how beautiful and sweet you are. i said "she might not know this but i love her".
she smiled and started crying even more
"oh my god i love you so much. i want to wake up besides you and kiss your beautiful lips until i lose my breath. i want to laugh with you until our lungs give out. i want to go out with you and show you off. i want to say i do and be your wife. i want to live happily with you kate, and only you. words can't even describe how happy you make me. i smile every time i look at you and get sad when you aren't there with me. i want to be your girlfriend. kate messner, i am so in love with you." she said while in tears.
i will be your girlfriend. i said smiling through the tears.
she kissed me. like never before. it was like fireworks when she put her hands in my silky hair and pulled me closer. i loved it and never wanted it to stop. she pulled me onto her side of the bed. "i missed that cherry chapstick" she snickered. and i miss that rosy pink lipstick, i teased.