2 Steps Behind

Rebecca

I was having a great time talking to all of the other fangirls. We all had something in common which made me happy for once. Bella would never listen to me and always called the Cube childish and stupid which made me very upset.

I was waiting in line to get pictures with Tybzi and heard someone shout.

"HEY LOOK BAYANIS WITH A GIRL!" I turned my head and saw Bayani with a girl, she looked very familiar and once she turned around I gasped. What was Bella doing with Bayani?! But that wasn't the worst part, a few seconds later they were both on the ground kissing each other!

All I felt was hatred and betrayal, she promised she wouldn't go anywhere near them. She may have thought it was a joke but no I was freaking serious! I took out my phone and typed furiously.

Me: WHAT WAS THAT!? YOU KISSED BAYANI WTF! YOU MADE A PROMISE HE IS MINE!!!!!!!! >:(

I clicked send and it sent. I'm seriously angry right now, Bella is perfect at everything and gets anything without even trying or asking! And I'm sick of it, I've always been two steps behind her. Well not anymore, Bella better watch out for what's coming her way.

Bella

An hour later the event ended and all the fangirls went home, so I went to go find Rebecca. I know she must be furious at me but I didn't kiss him.

About walking around for 2 minutes I found her where Graser found me, at the swings. I walked over slowly knowing she was gonna jump up off the swing probably tackle me to the ground and yell in my face, but she didn't.

"Oh hi Bella, you ready to leave?" She asked innocently as if she didn't know what happen.

"Um yeah, let's go" I said. She hoped off the swing and we walked to car and stating heading home.

"So I'm guessing you saw the pictures of me and Jordan right?" I asked

"Yes I did." she replied with almost no emotion

"You're not mad? Because I read your text..."

"Just delete it, I wasn't mad I was just overreacting guess I was just jealous that you too kissed... And by the way you to make a cute couple." I filched a little at her last words. Me? Jordan? A couple? I think not.

Rebecca wasn't acting herself, the real her would be mad at me for a day and over the next, not in an hour. Whatever I'm probably just so used to her freaking out all the time like a child, maybe she's trying to act more grownup. The thought of that made me smile, my little sisters growing up.

Rebecca

I had to fight back to urge to bang Bella's head against the steering wheel. I'm so upset inside I wanted to scream but I had to act calm on the outside like I didn't care.

I don't act like this at all and by the stupid smile on her face she probably thought I was trying to act more like a grownup. I will be 18 in a few days though so that's cool.

During the ride home I was brainstorming ideas of how I can become three steps ahead of Bella in everything. I needed to first change my appearance. Of course Bayani liked her she's blond, and guys liked blonds.

Bella

We finally made it to her house and she hopped out the car.

"Bye Rebecca." I said

"Bye Annabella." she said and walked into the house without turning her head back over waving.

I was shocked she called me by my full name, she never calls me that. I really should be worried now whatever she's got up her sleeve I should watch out.

//

Short chapter, or long idk I can never tell. I don't know if I really made sense of what Rebecca wants to do.

Basically since a lot of cube guys notice Bella she's gonna do something to make them notice her and not Bella, basically sorta ruin Bella's life....

What comes in the future is soooo good it makes me shiver *shivers* Anyway hope your enjoying the story I'll try to update more!