Little Girl

Rebecca

"REBECCA JOICE WHITE! YOU GET YOUR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!" My mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs. I decided to ignore her grab my phone and lock myself in the bathroom.

I got in there and looked at myself in the mirror, I don't look the same as I use to. I dyed my hair so it's an ombré of purple. I have piercings now on my ears and nose which I've never had before. And I plan on getting a tattoo on my wrist or arm sometime soon. There was then a bang on the door.

"YOU BETTER OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY OR YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE!" My mom shouted through the door.

"No."

"DONT YOU TALK BACK TO ME YOUNG LADY! THATS IT I'M TURNING OFF THE WIFI!"

"Okay then I'll just use all my data for you to pay."

"UGHHH! YOU CAN'T STAY IN THERE FOREVER YOU NEED FOOD SOMETIME!" I heard her sigh and say  "what happen to our little girl?" And she walked back down the stairs.

"She grew up." I said in almost a whisper.

When I said I wasn't gonna be 2 steps behind Bella anymore I was serious. I decided the way to get 3 steps ahead was to change my look and attitude, which I have already done.

I want to become a way better dancer, actor, singer than Bella. Everything she does I'll do better, so then she can finally feel what I've felt my entire life.

I sat there in silence for a few minutes then heard my phone buzz, I looked down and it was from my new friend Daisy.

D:Hey wanna go out tonight?
R:And do wat?
D:Umm... Let's get matching tattoos!
R:Omgosh yassssss!
D:Okay meet you at the park
R:K cya soon

I put my phone in my pocket and went towards the window and opened it. There was a tree right next to the window I climbed down, then I started running towards the park.

//

Haven't updated in a while😅 been busy with school and junk but it's the weekend now and I get 3 days off so WOO! Anyway now you know where Rebecca has been and what happened with her. I honestly feel like I'm not describing what she's feelings well enough in the story because it's hard for me to describe things. But I hope you can understand the concept that she's basically just jealous and mad at Bella.