shane and onision kissing in the tré

hey guys just a lil reminder that you are literally the best person ever (unless your a trump stan) and you have the fattest, juiciest, cock/pussy and i respect you✨

*+_____________________________*+

shane dawson and onision meet the next morning and they head home. when they do the same thing happens like yesterday. a 2 hour fucking session.

harder you bitch~
this time onision was getting fucked by shane's small tiny, wrinkly, musty dick. not even a dick. a thumb. or a miny nub.

i'm trying~ uuughh~ your so tight i might just~

ahhhhh~
shane has a big orgasm as onisions pussy pulses quickly.

they weren't really over yet. shane was still horny and onision was too. they wanted more.

please please go harder like last time.
shane dawson swiftly moves under onision, accepting his domination.

don't go soft on me.
shane said to onision. who literally has a two centimeter dick and barely even goes through the hole.

he resorted to using his fist again, like last time. he showed no mercy.

Ah~
shane let out repeated gasps followed by quick soft moans. onision wanted more of those sounds. it made him go crazy.

he fisted him harder and harder and more aggressively.

AAAAHHHH~ OH MY GOD 0.7 cu. ft. 700-Watt Countertop Microwave in Blue, Retro FUCK MY SHIT FILLED DILL PICKLE ASS PLEASE ONISION PLEASE PLEASE~~

                  ~ to be continued ~