Chapter 3

"Mom?" I yelled as I entered the house.

"In the kitchen!" She yelled.

"Mom?" I questioned walking into the kitchen swinging my self off the door frame.

"Yes sweetheart?" She asked.

Slipping my backpack off my shoulder, I ran over to my mom with my arms out in front of me. Immediately she dropped her cooking utensils spreading her arms out pulling me into a tight comfortable hug. A reasonable one as well.

She softly scratched the top of my head, questioning the reason why I hugged her. "What's wrong babe? Is it Austin?"

I cried onto her chest softly. "I love him mum I do."

Feeling my mother kiss the top of my head she spoke. "Wanna explain?"

Slowly I pulled away nodding my head up and down sniffling, my mother just wiped the tears I had with her thumb. Walking over to the kitchen stool I explained to her. "Austin and I love each other. Or I think he loves me, but I truly love him. No doubt, but today we tried it."

"Tried what?"

I took a breath. "Mum, we tried to have sex."

My mother turned away from her cooking utensils once again and turned around to face me. "Did he fuck you then leave you!?"

I slightly chuckled. "No, we didn't do it. I-I think I've been cock blocking him mum."

"If he truly loved you, he would wait sweety."

I slammed my hand onto the island counter table. Walking away to my room, slamming it right behind me. Jumping onto my bed I grabbed a pillow and hugged it tight. "He would wait. I guess he's not waiting." I mumbled to my self.

I started to think. What if he breaks up with me? That would just shatter me to a million pieces. No, I have to break up with him. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Right now. Getting up from my bed I threw the pillow behind my back and walked out of my room.

"Where you going?" My mother asked.

"To do some business."

"Put on a coat." She demanded.

Walking back up the stairs into my room I looked at my self. I have Austin's clothes on. Taking them off I changed into some denim skinny jeans, a white tee with blue elbow sleeves, with black vans. Ignoring the fact that my mother told me to put on a coat, I grabbed Austin's clothes along with other things he's givin me. I'm actually doing  aren't I? I asked my self only hoping for a gentle response from my own self. 'Yes you actually doing it, he can finally have sex and live the life of most teenage boys!'

I ignored what my mind told me. I put everything in a plastic store back and ran out of my house down the pavement to Austin's house. Knocking on the door I saw Austin's mom open the door. "Hello Alex di-"

I cut her off in the nicest way possible, she had no reason to be treated wrong. "I'm sorry, but I'm kind of in a rush. Is Austin here?" I asked.

She nodded her head calling Austin's name. "Austin! Alex is here!" She turned back towards me and gave me a nice, gentle, worried smile. "He'll be here in a second."

I nodded my head with a fake smile that barley felt like stretching across my lips. Tapping my foot, I hummed a melody of Little Bird by Ed Sheeran under my cold breath. "But if I kissed you will your mouth read this truth."

Interrupting me from my thoughts I herd laughter. Looking up I saw Austin, Alex and a girl. The sight nearly killed me. Austin looked at me, and his smile immediately faded away. Alex walked back up the stairs with the girl that was with them.