Chapter 4

•*•*•*•

•Niall's POV•

Pacing back and forth I sighed Another concert to do, with no kiss or peck on the cheek. I doubt I'll get one in a while. Yea sure I get them from fan, and they mean it with love. Though I want to feel the love as well. It's not that I don't feel love to the fans. I love them! But I want to have someone in my arms, I could always pick a random fan, but that's not the same.

"Niall!" I herd Liam shout from across the halls.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I shouted back with a scratch in my voice. Running onto the stage we started with the song 'Live While Were Young'. Liam simply sang his part like a champ. We all sang out parts, we sang out hearts out, cause this was what we live for.

•Austin's POV•

I watched as Alex jumped up and down, I could totally tell how excited she was to see her 'future husbands' in person. I watched as she was just about to run out of my sight. Jogging quickly behind her I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her close to me. "Your leaving me eh?"

She giggled. "No." I let her go, walking by her side. I watched as she squirmed around. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder bringing her close to me, I kissed the top of her head. 

Whispering I told her something I truly ment. "I love you Alex." 

I watched as she ran off to give her ticket. I guess we were late. Sighing I walked giving the lady my ticket. Walking down the isle, I could hear the screaming of girls just wanting to tackle the hell out of them five boys. Honestly who wouldn't want to?

Making it to the front row in which Alex was fan girling. I watched as she started crying her eyes out. I smiled though, she was happy, and if she's happy I was happy. I sand along to Nobody Compares, and watched as Niall seem to have been looking at Alex.

I could feel butterflies forming inside me. Getting all tingly and tense. The thought that he could have her whenever he wanted scared me. I didn't want to lose Alex. Not for anything in the whole entire world. Cause she is my world. Niall walked closer and grabbed Alex's hand. I had my hands shoved into the pockets of my sweats.

Niall walked past me touching the fans hands. As he past me, he kinda just glared at me. I tried to be kind and smile, and I did, but I get a glare? Alex looked at me, she had the biggest smile on her face, until it just faded when she looked atme.

She slid over to me cupping my face in her cheeks. "What's wrong?" She asked.

I removed her hands and shook my head. "It's nothing." Not even knowing why, I herd my voice crack. I was so upset with everything. I can already imagine how happy Alex will be at the signing. All I could feel was jealousy, anger, sadness and most of all worried.

She forced her hands to cup my face once again. "Austin what's wrong, somethings wrong."

I slowly pushed her hands away, I didn't want to be the reason this wasn't a good day, or a good concert. I wansn't going to ruin it for her. I just have to hold it in, it's only for a day. "It's nothing, I swear." I forced a realistic smile onto my face.

I looked up and saw us on the big screens. Alex slowly entwined her fingers into mine clenching them tight as she smiled at the camera. I smiled a long with her, though it was fake. Watching as the camera's pointed back to the lads, Alex cuddled into my chest singing along to the words of the song. I sang a long with her. 

•*•*•*•

•Niall's POV•

Walking off stage I was ready to go to the signing. Getting more cramps in my hand at least that's what I'm ready for. "Hey lad!" I herd Louis shout. I turned around while drinking from my water bottle.  "I saw you had a thing for that girl in the first row."