11 ♥ ~ Saturday

× ♦ A ♦ ×
Arrowsmith Writers ®

Book Five; Chapter Eleven

∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•

§ A // N §

Hello everyone! ❤

First of all I'd like to greet Clara (A.K.A. Claire), a Happy 13th Birthday. May she stay happy, intelligent, creative, and ofcourse, beautiful ❤. Stay who you are! Check out her profile (mangofloatxoxo), that would be a little gift for her day.

And also a Happy Birthday to Xavier (A.K.A. Joey). Stay friendly and jolly! Have a fabulous day! ❤

Omj, am I the only one excited for Book VI!? Cause all we need is the cover and it will be published on maxinetanramos123's account.

Oh well, please post some comments and opinions about this story. Your thoughts would really help out.

Thanks for the reads and support! Check out our other books as well.

And if you're wondering, I will be updating the other books tomorrow.

Please remember to vote, comment, correct, suggest, and join.

In the meantime, next year is just a few hours away. What's your New Year's resolution?

Happy Holidays! ❤✨

Phoeb$

∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•

♥ · × · × A R Y E L × · × · ♥

"Arrowsmith, we meet again..." the little girl, who looks so familiar, said.

"Who are you?" Tony said.

"Ask her..." the girl said cheekily, pointing at Bianca. She knows?

"You know... all along!?" Sophia said. "I-" Bianca said.

"You traitor! Why didn't you bother to tell us!?" Sophia said, somewhat proud of what she's saying.

"We tried to tell you." Sef said. He knows too!?

"We?" Manuel said bitterly, he seems to have a grudge against Sef and Bianca.

Wait... I do too. I joined a frickin ♥ BianSef ♥ haters group for heaven sakes!

"I'm sorry, okay!" Bianca screeched, ready to cry.

"Stop it everyone. This is bullsht.

The secret will be spilled now, okay. Cause to be honest, this whole argument is fcking useless." Sef said.

Wow. That must've been the loudest and longest thing he said, excluding the time he and Nephil switched personalities.

The little girl stared at the scene with interest, she was enjoying everything that's taking place. Oh wow.

"Arrowsmith, is this how you celebrate my arrival?" the little girl said.

"I dunno. I don't see any reason to be happy." Neil said. "We can't celebrate a stranger's arrival." Flora said.

"Children, I am Angelina. Yes, the Angelina you know." the little- I mean Mrs. Angelina, said.

What!? This is complicated! Mrs. Angelina wasn't some kinda powered freak little girl.