-16-

Turning 18 is something Jimin was excited for ever since he was little, mostly because when you turn 18, you could leave the orphanage. Now that his birthday was quickly coming up tomorrow, he didn't even have to leave anywhere. Here he was, living with his family.

Turning 18 has other things he needs to worry about though, especially being an Omega and the first heat after he turns 18. Even if you take the heat suppressants, the first heat after you turn 18 will always be super intense, that's because Omega's bodies are at the prime for carrying babies and are really desperate, it gets better over time after that heat though, they learn to control.

The day before his birthday he was in his room in his nest, when he heard a knock on his door. Swiftly he stood up and walked over, opening it to Jungkook's face, Jungkook smiled widely, "Hi hyung, I brought you a birthday gift."

"You didn't have to," Jimin said, but his wide smile proved that he was excited. He hadn't even really received a birthday gift. Jungkook wiggled his brows, which made Jimin's smile drop, what was this little shit up to?

Jungkook handed Jimin a box, "I was researching Omega's."

"Oh God," Jimin said, tearing the paper, his eyes instantly going wide at the sight.

A vibrator.

"Jungkook!" Jimin squealed, "The fuck?"

"Your next heat is going to be intense and it's going to be really horny apparently since it's your first one after you turn 18, so I wanted to help you out, and you can tell me if it helps," Jungkook smirked, "I was thinking of getting you a knotting sex toy but-"

"Will you shut up?" Jimin's cheeks were a bright red at that point, he hadn't even considered the thought of being knotted once in his life, he can't even imagine how it'll feel to want to be knotted. All of his heats were always pretty chill.

Jungkook laughed loudly as he laid down on his back in Jimin's nest, watching as Jimin stared at the vibrator pointedly, "Don't say I never did anything for you."

Jimin shoved Jungkook's shoulder, the younger instantly breaking out into laughter once again. Their laughter was broken by a knock on the door, Jimin instantly covered the box up with the blanket, "Come in."

The door slowly pushed open to reveal Yoongi. He looked at the two in the nest as he cleared his throat, "I thought I heard Jungkook. Namjoon and Seokjin are throwing Jimin a birthday party tomorrow and you weren't answering their texts so I thought I'd ask you," his eyes landed on Jimin, then on the box Jimin was covering, "Uh.."

"Birthday gift," Jimin muttered, still hiding the box.

"You got him a vibrator for his birthday?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook.

The mortified look on Jimin's face as he fell done, shoving his face into his pillow and screaming. Yoongi and Jungkook shared another laugh, Jungkook nodded while he laughed before finally answering, "Omega's first heats after their 18th's are intense, thought he might need some help."

"Will you shut up?!" Jimin screamed into his pillow, still not gauging himself to look up.

"Looks like a good brand, hopefully it works well, usually Omega's get the vibrators that can expand like they're being knotted, though," Yoongi said as he leaned against the doorway.

Jungkook laughed, "I don't think hyung is ready for that. We've gossiped before and he told me he's never-"

"Will you two fucking stop?" Jimin sat up, "Yoongi hyung please get out. Jungkook, quit sharing my secrets to my brother."