-22-

When they returned home the day after their little break where they pretty much just laid in bed, they were still so exhausted. They'd need a few days of rest to feel back to normal, but of course, as soon as they entered, Jiwoo ran up to them and piled them with questions, making sure they were safe.

Making sure Yoongi didn't hurt him.

Maybe sure there was protection.

What most moms would be worried about. The usual.

"Yes mom, we had him on the pill," is what Yoongi responded, his arm loosely around Jimin's waist, holding the Omega near him.

"Good boys," Jiwoo said, "Welcome home. You two must be so exhausted, and you stink, so both of you go shower, now."

"Yes mom," they both said in sync, which caused all three of them to chuckle before Yoongi and Jimin broke apart to go to their own rooms to take a shower.

Summer went by too fast, faster than Jimin wanted to admit. He and Yoongi spent the whole summer together, making love, going on lots of dates, playing video games, hanging out with their friends.

It was the summer of a lifetime, honestly. The two were so in love, they were so happy.

One week before Yoongi was set to go to Busan for college, he could tell that Jimin was really upset about it. At one point, he even said, "I'll stay and not go, I can always apply for online school."

"Noo," Jimin frowned, "I'd feel bad. Get your education, hyung."

Yoongi sighed, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, I'll be visiting a lot. At least once a month if not more, whenever I get time, okay? And we'll facetime, everyday."

Jimin smirked, nuzzling his head into the Alpha's chest, "I love you, hyung."

"Are you still on the pill?" Yoongi asked softly, to which Jimin let out a soft chuckle before he nodded, "We probably won't get much more alone time for the next week.. If you don't want to it's fine but-"

"Yeah.." Jimin said, pulling away, "Let's make this one count," he said, leaning forward and pressing his lips against Yoongi's, the Alpha instantly kissed back. This moment felt so much more intimate than any of their other ones, it was so slow, and they took their sweet time

It was the first time Yoongi had knotted the Omega when neither of them were in heat or rut, it was more soft and caring, and they had only had sex very minimal times outside of the heat and rut.

Yoongi was panting on top of him as his cum was shooting inside of the Omega, the both of them clearly exhausted after words, but still couldn't keep their hands off of each other as Jimin started giggling, wrapping his arms around the Alpha's neck, pressing his lips to his.

They really did love each other.

The week goes by too fast for their liking, and soon enough, it was the morning Yoongi was to leave for school. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, Jimin trying to hold himself back from crying and being too upset as Yoongi mumbled into Omega's neck, "I'll visit lots. Only a month. I'll call you."

Jimin nodded, squeezing his arms tighter around the Alpha, "I love you."

"I love you too," Yoongi said, sighing as he slowly let go of the Omega before he pressed his lips to his once more.

Then, he said goodbye to his family and was on his way, leaving Jimin like he was missing out on something.

Later that night, Jimin was thinking of applying to Yoongi's school, and maybe the two could become roommates and go to school together, Jimin's birthplace was in Busan, as the people who ditched him at the orphanage that left a note said so. So maybe he'd feel better there.

He even shared the idea to Jungkook, to which the younger Omega would complain, "I don't want to be alone.."

"You have Taehyung," is what Jimin simply replied over the phone, rolling his eyes.

Jimin decided to share his idea to Jiwoo once he was done on the phone with Jungkook. He sat down next to her on the couch while she was painting his nails as he suddenly spoke, "C-Can I apply to Yoongi hyung's school?"

Jiwoo chuckled, "You can do whatever you want, baby," she said sweetly.

Jimin let out a nervous breath, and Jiwoo decided to continue, "It's a good idea. You two are crazy in love."

Jimin laughed, leaning back on the couch, thinking about what kind of major he'd even take, he had never even thought about doing any of this, he was nervous. He didn't know what he even wanted to do in life, now he was set on applying to his boyfriends school.

He ran up to his room and instantly pulled his laptop out and searched up the school and tried to find a major that would fit him, he still did have a few months to decide.

Two weeks passed, and Jimin and Yoongi had been steadily on facetime everyday and constantly on the phone, texting each other throughout the day. Jimin had to admit, he really missed the Alpha.

He missed the Alpha's smell so much that he ended up sneaking into his bedroom just to lay in his bed.

His comfort was quickly brought down as his stomach suddenly turned, he gasped, running up from Yoongi's bed and running into his bathroom, instantly puking into the toilet. He puked a few times until he started crying, yelling for Jiwoo.

Jiwoo and Baekhyun jogged up the stairs quickly and went right into Yoongi's bathroom, gasping when they saw the boy, "Jimin.. You smell weird."

"I-It's probably just the flu," Jimin muttered, still hovering above the toilet.

"Let's go to the doctor, Jimin."

"Mom," Jimin said, right before he gasped and puked once more, "Okay. Let's go."

Jimin brought a bag along with him as they went to the emergency room, he sat on the bed awaiting the doctor, and when the doctor entered, he instantly perked up, "Jimin?"

"That's me," Jimin said, his voice raspy.

"Could you possibly be pregnant?" the doctor asked curiously.

Jimin looked over to Jiwoo who was sitting in the room with him as moral support before he shrugged, "I-I guess, but I'm on the pill."

The doctor tilted his head, "It can fail. Let's do some blood tests and we'll call you with the results later."