ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕤

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

Clink.

Clink.

Clink.

Clink.

The sounds of gunshot and bullets falling rang out through the entire empty Abandoned Dorm as Chris continued round after round as she stopped to catch her breath and take the sound mufflers off her ears.

As much as she enjoyed battling, the sound of gunshot is always different from the sounds of her Relic, as she finished up with her practice, she grabbed her red towel and began to wipe the sweat off of her forehead before walking over to pick up the empty bullet casings and taking the old dummy out to burn before stopping when she heard footsteps coming her way as she pulled out an unused gun and pointed it at the moving person as she fired off every shot and bullet there was in the gun but the figure got away.

She began running after the perpetrator before stopping when the person vanished as she cursed under her breath as she walked out with the burning feeling of someone following her as she pretend to ignore the feeling before firing off another shot and got no sign of anything as she shrugged and walked away.

As she walked to her dorm, she saw Viper heading somewhere and her gut was telling her to follow him but her head telling her not to otherwise as she decided to listen to her head and tried to ignore the bad feeling she received just by looking at him.

-ᒪIᑎᗴ ᗷᖇᗴᗩK-

Genjuro was on the phone with his assistant, Ryoko, giving him new info about the Bio-Band and he wasn't happy with the info he got before hearing Maria Cadenzavna Eve join in on the conversation along with Shirabe and Kirika, Maria said that she would join up with the others at Duel Academy ASAP and Shirabe and Kirika would stay behind before someone in the back went off about an interference with the comms and trying to listen in as he told the others to hang up and he'll call the other person on the line before both went dead.

"Damn...Someone is listening in..." He cursed as he went to find the other girls to join up before seeing the note on Tsubasa's door as well as Axel's.

"Damn it!" He cursed out loud as he began running outside where he saw Adrian Gecko walking outside from the party he made and Hibiki refusing the invite from him, saying that she was too busy with her schedule.

The sound of a helicopter above brought to his attention as both Genjuro and Adrian looked up to see Maria jumping and landing on a platform Chazz was about to climb onto before agreeing to let her duel.

Her duel disk activated looking like Hibiki's duel disk only darker in black and purple before she took out her deck and placed it in as electricity ran through her arm where the duel disk was as she grunted in pain.

<𝚂𝚈𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙼 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽>
<𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽>

Maria began to sing through the duel while grunting in pain as her duel disk shocked her and Adrian noticed but he didn't say anything until then as she summoned her first monster.