Bathroom Pleasure

A/N: First story written in about 1hr so bear with me. There will be better stories to come! :)
WARNING: Not acceptable for those under 18! Read at your own risk! You have been advised.

I'm dying. Literally it's so hot. The air is dry and my throat couldn't be more parched. I regret the day I accepted the job to work outside. Aside from the blasting Nevada heat another thing I'm in dire need of is sexual attention. I haven't had any in awhile and pleasing myself can only get me so far. I need the real thing and I need it fast.
Holly - my fellow co-worker walks up to me with a devious grin on her face. Wearily I ask, "What's up?"
"A bunch of us are getting together tonight, wanna come?"
"Sure, what are you guys doing?"
"A stripper party." If I had any saliva in my mouth at the time I would have chocked on it, but unfortunately I didn't. "You in?" She asked.
"Yes!" Shoot I think I answered to quickly. I could feel the blood rush to my face as I looked away. She just grinned like a cherish cat and slinked away. Curse that female.

After work I headed straight home to get ready. Heading into my bathroom I slowly took of my work cloths feeling my body as I did. I couldn't help a little moan escape my mouth as I felt a rush of liquid pool between my legs. I was desperate. Slowly sliding my underwear off and whisking my bra across the room I used one hand to finger myself and the other to play with my hardening nipples. It felt so good, but I needed more. I sat down on the edge of my tub and slowly circled my dripping cave cause me to let out a small moan. With a panting breath I inserted two fingers and pumped them in and out while slowing rocking my hips forward. I could fee myself getting closer to the edge, my breathing increasing and my sighing getting louder and louder. I took my other hand from my round lumps and used it to rub my clit which sent me into overdrive. soon I had squirted sticky liquid all over the side of the tub and I was panting. I let out a small moan as I road out the wave. Sighing I looked down as I saw the mess I had made. Oh well I can clean it when I take a shower. Because after that I'm in dire need of one.