Part 2

It was the middle of July. The time when Mariah started planing her big birthday party. Her birthday July 30. I already had her birthday present but I was still debating on if I should keep it and give it to her for Christmas or if I should just give it to her now. I was listening to the radio while tanning.
"Next up on KDWB is One Directions latest Night Changes." The D.J. said.
Once he said One Direction I knew what I was getting her for her birthday and for Christmas. I was staying with what I had originally gotten her for her birthday but for Christmas I was going all out. Every thing started planning itself out in my head. I'll have this happen at school. I'll get them to come. And they can talk to Mariah. And I can give her my gift. And we can invite the whole school to the gym for a... Oh this is going to be PERFECT.

2 weeks later
At Mariah's birthday party

I was walking down the hall to go get the popcorn from the kitchen when I heard my phone ring. I knew Mariah wouldn't be the one to answer it because she was in the bathroom probably fixing her hair and makeup. I had already told Dallia what I was planning and she thought it was a great idea. When Dallia came running down the hall after me to give me my phone I wasn't really sure what was up until I heard who was on the other end of the phone. After I finished talking I went back to Mariah's room. When I walked in I got weird looks from everyone.
"How important was that phone call." Holly asked. "You were gone for half an hour."
"Sorry. It was a very important phone call. so what should we do know. We can play truth or dare, we can go swimming, watch a movie, tell ghost stories. Whet do you guys want to do?" I said.

🌺
Hey guys. So what's up. It's a little bit longer so hurray. How did you like it?
It's not edited so don't hate me.
I'll update soon. Thx for reading.