Part 4

December 16th.
I started the day out by acting as if it were a normal day at school. I was kind of happy I dint have any morning classes with Mariah. As normal I met Mariah by her locker in the morning. I walked her to class and waited until lunch to tell her.
LUNCH
"Ok Mariah. I am giving you your Christmas present today. I know it's a little early but it is the only day it is able to be delivered. Your present will be her by the end of lunch." I knew where her present was and I knew when they would be coming. I had already asked my social studies teacher if I could keep them in his room until 11:00 and he said yes so the band was in his room and were warming up there voices.
It was eleven o'clock and the band walked in right on time. They spotted me right away and Mariah didn't notice them walking in. Harry walked right up to me and handed me the envelope with the concert tickets in them.
"Here Kelly. There VIP." Harry said.
Before I could thank him. Mariah screamed which got the attention of evert person in the lunch room.
"OH MY GOSH!!!! YOUR DIRECTION.!!!! Mariah screamed as the band stood around her.
After I got her attention I gave Mariah the envelope.
"Here this is 2 tickets for me and you to go see 1D in concert. VIP passes. I also got them to come to school and meet you."
"OMG. REALLY?" Mariah asked.
"But wait there's more. They are going to take the last house of the day and do a school concert for the whole school." I said.
"I don't know what to say Kelly. This is the best Christmas present ever."

🌺
So this is the end of the book. How did you like it? Please recommend my books to friends and bot for them.
Hope you all like the book
Kyra