He realizes he's in love

His POV (Point Of View. Some of these will be pretty short and I apologize for that!)
Mondo Owada 🏍-
I was just riding my bike with my brother, Daiya, and all the sudden we see a girl with (H/C) colored hair. Pretty odd. I yelled for her to get out the way and she did. Daiya got to her first and I'm pretty sure they were checking each other out. She was gorgeous! Stunning (E/C) eyes. Perfect body shape. I think I'm... No. Don't think it... I can't help but think it. I might be in love with her...

Kiyotaka Ishimaru 📏-
How could... One simple drawing. Cause all of this... My heart aches when she's not around. My head hurts when she doesn't speak to me. And I get pinged with jealousy when she is with other guys. A girl as heavenly as (Y/N) shouldn't be with a low-down, teachers pet. (Aww, baby, don't say that! You an angel!) None of the other girls make me think like this... why...? Why do I feel like this about some girl who had detention?!?! Maybe it's her caring eyes, calming face. Simple clothing style that sticks to the rules. I've never seen in her in detention before, maybe that's why. Or maybe... I've fallen in love with her.

Leon Kuwata ⚾️-
She's different. From Sayaka to Junko. I would definitely chose her. Her (E/C) eyes, (H/C) hair, (Skin/C) skin... am I daydreaming?!?! No way! I can't! I'm a pervert... but her sweet (V/T) (like high or low, or medium depending on your singing voice) toned voice. Her fingers as they stroke the strings... I want them to wrap- STOP BEING A PERVERT LEON! For 20 minutes... God damnit.... I need to tell someone about this... someone I can trust. My big brother! I'll tell Grayson and Octavia about it tomorrow. For now I need some fucking sleep. Hopefully when I wake up, I'm still in love with (Y/N).

Chihiro Fujisaki 💻-
(Y/N). The only person I can think about... I think I might like her. Maybe I finally have a crush on someone. With the plus that she didn't make fun of me for acting and looking so feminine. Maybe I'll announce to my class that I'm actually a boy. She's given me hope! A chance for a happy life without judgement. Maybe not judgement free, but there will be less of it. Maybe no one will hate me for being weaker than Mondo or Taka. Leon says it's a good thing to be different. I think I'm in love with her and the idea of being a guy again!

Byakuya Togami ⚜️-
No way! I can't... maybe I am. I have a new reading buddy, a new friend, and a new crush?!?! How is that possible?! She'd never like me back... I'm to much of a Tsundere for her to like me back! Maybe she likes when I'm a Tsundere...? Stop questioning yourself Byakuya! You're a Togami for fucks sake! I think I'll tell someone. Maybe Kyoko? Or Mako- no. Don't trust that egg like bitch. I can't tell my father. Or anyone except Kyoko. She can help me ask (Y/N) out. I can ask for some pointers, and some help. Maybe she'll know how to ask her. Damnit... I think to much. I'll admit it. I'm in live with (Y/N) (L/N).

Gundham Tanaka 🐹-
The mortal has become a thief and stolen my heart. But how?! I have not allowed anyone to become close to me or my emotions. Cham-P likes her. I'm sure the other Devas do as well. Maybe I can have one of my Devas confess for me... Perhaps! I am indeed quite in love with the Goddess... love is a strange feeling. But it feels quite nice to feel like this...

Kazuichi Souda 🛠-
I will admit, she's hot. But I can't take in just her appearance. She was so sweet and kind to me. Her smile looks like a cloudless sky in the middle of a perfect day! Oh boy. I need to tell Gundham about Miss (Y/N). She has quite the affect on my heart and head. Regardless of her very scary brothers... Eh! They'll get over it. We are 16 year olds. She's bound to fall in love with some one. Even if it isn't me... why does being in love make me feel a little hurt every time she pops into my head? I don't know... I'll keep this to myself just in case. Maybe she likes me back. I won't get my hopes up though...

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu ♠️-
It was the rooftop that made me see how much I was swooning over a stranger. A stranger who has an odd affect on me... her name? Well, I figured that was obvious when I stepped onto the rooftop. Her name is (Y/N) 'Ace' (L/N). And she is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous eyes, hair, skin color, and body shape. And a perfect personality. I can't believe I didn't know she existed until a few months ago. We have kept in touch but... that doesn't make this any fucking easier. I'm in love with my Ace of Spades...