Rose

As we began to board the ship I looked up with a less then impressed glance. Why you ask? I didn't want to be here, especially with the company that would be keeping me. Cal, he made his wealth or most of it off of stocks, and I detest him mother claimed this marriage would save us. My father left us nothing but a good name. Your probably thinking "poor little rich girl what does she know about hard times" and with that I would have to board the ship along with my stewardess and maids.

*MR. Andrews point of view*
I hopped the boarding deck and awaited my turn in line, the ship of dreams some called it or the "unsinkable" but I didn't deem nor term it that the truth was she could founder, and ship could at any given time. 'Tis was a bit chilly on deck, I ran my hands up my buttons and felt more secure and warm. Then I glance beside me at the 1st class boarding deck not only to see a beautiful young lady, who took my breath from within me. And demanded my attention, with her beautiful button up coat and matching hat she looked like something extraordinary. Her I presume husband was walking well ahead of her and leaving her to pace herself behind. He was within full of him self I could only imagine their relationship. I hopped that we wouldn't have to cross paths.
Secretly I hoped I would see the exquisite redhead. He ended his thoughts with a slight Irish accent.